Just suppose...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Did anyone ever consider the idea that everything the dems are doing to Trump is by his own design? Think about this. Is it possible that Mr. Trump is purposely chumming the dems with bits and pieces of bad information and fake hints of corruption in order to keep them busy and out of his way? He KNOWS they will come up empty because there is nothing to support their claims, so every time they fail he spits out a new chunk of bait for them to latch on to. Seriously, there were many things he wanted to accomplish as president and knew the dems would fight him every inch of the way. Look what they did with the border wall issue. Nobody would give a nickel for the wall. Well, the wall is being built and you don't hear a word about it. After mulling it over I come to the conclusion that there is a strong possibility that all this bullshit was Trump's idea to keep the dems busy, and hopeful, as he continues to fulfill his campaign promises unimpeded by partisan hacks.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear Greg T:

I definitely have, and in fact, I posted as much in another thread in this forum this morning.

JLS

Instead of wasting time trying to get rid of Trump...The liberal whack jobs should be working on getting rid of the Houston Astro's ....
The team that made a mockery out of baseball...

They all should be beaten and executed and deported to Florida and forced to wear a hoodie in zimmermans neighborhood,,,lol

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Now THERE'S a blast from the past! A Zimmerman reference! :)

As for the Astros... they didn't do nothing the Patriots haven't been doing for years! OK, different sport, same principle. If you ain't cheatin', you ain't winnin'! Just gotta be smart and not get caught. :Whistling:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Instead of wasting time trying to get rid of Trump...The liberal whack jobs should be working on getting rid of the Houston Astro's ....
The team that made a mockery out of baseball...

They all should be beaten and executed and deported to Florida and forced to wear a hoodie in zimmermans neighborhood,,,lol
The problem with the Stros is that they got careless and caught. Everyone steals signs. It's part of the game. But using a high powered camera and a fucking GONG is being just a bit careless.