LATEST SHOOTING

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVE BEEN WATCHING SOME OF THE NEWS ABOUT THE CALIFORNIA KILLINGS. NOW SOME OF THE NEIGHBORS ARE SAYING THAT THEY SAW SOME RECENT SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY AT THE KILLERS HOUSE. THEY DIDNT WANT TO CALL IN FOR FEAR OF BEING LABELED A RACIST. HERE IN TEXAS WE HAVE OPEN CARRY. G OR ROB COULD PROBABLY TELL US HOW MANY OTHER STATES HAVE OPEN CARRY ALSO, I DO NOT KNOW.
SO I HAVE 3 QUESTIONS:
(1) IF YOU LIVED IN AN OPEN CARRY STATE AND YOU SAW A MUSLUM CARRYING A RIFLE DOWN THE STREET ON HIS SHOULDER, WOULD YOU CALL THE POLICE OR BRUSH IT OFF?
(2) SAME SITUATION ONLY A BLACK MAN IN A MAINLY WHITE NEIGHBORHOOD?
(SAME: WHITE MAN IN BLACK HOOD)
(3) BASED ON CURRENT SITUATIONS IN AMERICA, WOULD POLICE BE JUSTIFIED IN PULLING OVER AND CHECKING ID IN ABOVE SITUATIONS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That depends. We have open carry in MI. and no permit is needed. We believe, for the most part, in the 2A. I do think it would be strange to see someone carrying a long gun down the street, but I would not call anyone because it's the same thing as calling the cops for someone riding a bike. Carrying a weapon is not against the law here. Why would I call? If I saw someone sneaking around behind bushes with a gun, popping out, running between buildings, etc. YES, I would make sure I'm loaded, chambered and then call the cops because that is suspicious behavior. I open carry my handgun quite often because sometimes my shirt is too short to cover it and I just don't care if someone knows I'm armed or not. Truthfully, I just assume everyone is armed around here so it's not an issue. I'm not one of those people who can't mind their own business, and calls the cops at the drop of a hat. So, when I do call the law it is for a legitimate reason. Calling the law on ANYONE just carrying a weapon down the street around here is just plain foolish.

livespive

I would agree with Greg on #2. It would depend on the actions.
Went to a farmers market once and a Korean had an open carry. Is he as crazy as his overseas counterpart?
Don't know, but he didn't break any laws... Hell he could not have anything showing, and go back to his car and get his gun.
YOu just don't know......

On the Today sho this morning somewhere in the far east (I was getting ready) two guys were denied access into a club.
They came back and firebomed the place, you just don't know.

That depends. We have open carry in MI. and no permit is needed. We believe, for the most part, in the 2A. I do think it would be strange to see someone carrying a long gun down the street, but I would not call anyone because it's the same thing as calling the cops for someone riding a bike. Carrying a weapon is not against the law here. Why would I call? If I saw someone sneaking around behind bushes with a gun, popping out, running between buildings, etc. YES, I would make sure I'm loaded, chambered and then call the cops because that is suspicious behavior. I open carry my handgun quite often because sometimes my shirt is too short to cover it and I just don't care if someone knows I'm armed or not. Truthfully, I just assume everyone is armed around here so it's not an issue. I'm not one of those people who can't mind their own business, and calls the cops at the drop of a hat. So, when I do call the law it is for a legitimate reason. Calling the law on ANYONE just carrying a weapon down the street around here is just plain foolish.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HERE LOCALY, THIS PAST SUMMER, A GROUP OF OPEN CARRY SUPORTERS WERE WALKING THE STREETS WITH LONG RIFLES "JUST TO SHOW" THAT OPEN CARRY ISNT A BAD THING. ALOT OF THE BUSINESS'S IN THE AREA REFUSED THEM ENTRY. HOW WOULD ANYONE KNOW THAT AT THAT POINT IN TIME ONE OF THOSE FOLKS WERE NOT THE GUY THAT IS GOING TO GO OFF AND START SHOOTING BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT LET HIM IN. HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOWED UP WHEN HEARING OF THE "MEET" AND NOT BEEN A PART OF AN OTHERWISE PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION? AND AGAIN, I WAS JUST SPEAKING ABOUT THE STATE OF THE WAY THINGS SEEM TO BE GETTING OUT OF HAND LATELY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HERE LOCALY, THIS PAST SUMMER, A GROUP OF OPEN CARRY SUPORTERS WERE WALKING THE STREETS WITH LONG RIFLES "JUST TO SHOW" THAT OPEN CARRY ISNT A BAD THING. ALOT OF THE BUSINESS'S IN THE AREA REFUSED THEM ENTRY. HOW WOULD ANYONE KNOW THAT AT THAT POINT IN TIME ONE OF THOSE FOLKS WERE NOT THE GUY THAT IS GOING TO GO OFF AND START SHOOTING BECAUSE THEY WOULDNT LET HIM IN. HE COULD HAVE JUST SHOWED UP WHEN HEARING OF THE "MEET" AND NOT BEEN A PART OF AN OTHERWISE PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION? AND AGAIN, I WAS JUST SPEAKING ABOUT THE STATE OF THE WAY THINGS SEEM TO BE GETTING OUT OF HAND LATELY.
They didn't know. How do you know that the guy standing in line next to you at wal mart doesn't have an uzi under his shirt waiting to taking out 50 people? How do you know that the guy driving by in the parking lot isn't going to throttle it and run over 25 people? How do you know the guy at Home Depot doesn't have a pipe bomb I his pocket and is going to take down the entire electrical section?

JLS

It's simple....we must do what FDR did after the JAPS bombed Pearl Harbor...

Round up ALL Muslims/Arabs/....and deport them to Florida...And force them to wear a hoodie in Zimmy Boys
neighborhood...

BTW...that was the last war we REALLY won...

Ya gotta break some eggs to make real Mayo...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's simple....we must do what FDR did after the JAPS bombed Pearl Harbor...

Round up ALL Muslims/Arabs/....and deport them to Florida...And force them to wear a hoodie in Zimmy Boys
neighborhood...

BTW...that was the last war we REALLY won...

Ya gotta break some eggs to make real Mayo...
Nope. Put them all in California and then give it back to Mexico. The U.S. has absolutely NO use for California anyway.

Reactions: JLS

livespive

Like Greg said, you don't know.......

There could be someone there pissed that they are meeting there and they go get their gun from the car and start shooting.

Also JLS,

It's not that simple, what do you do about the guys like the planned parenthood guy? There are plenty of them out there.
The guy that just shot the people in the church....

Black violence, White violence, it's not just the Muslims.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Like Greg said, you don't know.......

There could be someone there pissed that they are meeting there and they go get their gun from the car and start shooting.

Also JLS,

It's not that simple, what do you do about the guys like the planned parenthood guy? There are plenty of them out there.
The guy that just shot the people in the church....

Black violence, White violence, it's not just the Muslims.

Plus, there's always talk about "gun violence". It's not gun violence. It's just plain violence. If these killers didn't have guns they'd use bombs.

JLS

Fruits from a poisonous tree...we simply CAN NOT TRUST anyone who is a muslim... <<<small m...

Therefore we must do what the great FDR had the balls to do...

Round them up and get rid of them...

ISIS is nothing more than the old Elite Royal Guard...The ones Bush let go...and allowed them to hide in Mosques...

And I believe they are hiding in Mosque here in the United States...And our government won't do anything...because they don't want to OFFEND the people that want to KILL US...

Random shootings will always happen...But these are PLANNED attacks on us...

This BITCH posted on facebook about the shootings...To the leader of ISIS...

Only a FOOL would eat an apple from a poisonous tree...

Good Times Good Times

Therefore we must do what the great FDR had the balls to do...

Round them up and get rid of them...
Absurd. My wife and father-in-law (born in the United States) would have been stripped of their liberty/rights/property simply due to their ancestry were they alive at that time. They are certainly no national security threat.

Robadat

These two also had a number of bombs with them. Thankfully, they were duds.

Back on topic. I don't know off hand which States have open carry laws. Here in NY, we don't have open carry and it's pretty damn tough to get a CC permit. In NYC, it's ridiculous. You have to show cause for one, (carry large sums of cash for business, etc.) so if someone was carrying openly in a populous area, it's most likely an illegal weapon, some areas would generate numerous 911 calls, others would just ignore it. Most Police Depts. here would definitely check out someone openly carrying a long gun unless it's in an area where hunting is permitted and it's hunting season.

It's a tough call on reporting suspicious activity around someone's home in the neighborhood. I would do it if I noticed something suspicious going on, but how many people would actually know what to look for?

And NO, jls. We can't go around rounding people up like they did to the Japanese in WW2. It wasn't right to do then, it's not right to do now. However, we also need to acknowledge that there are extremist radicals among us and figure out a better way to identify and track them before they make their move against innocent civilian groups. I don't have any answers as to how we do that.

MI2AZ

JLS, let me ask you a question about the Japanese-Americans that were rounded up and put in concentration camps. How many of those Japanese-Americans committed acts of treason (bombing, shootings, etc) and how many of them died serving this country in the Armed Forces (442nd RCT)? You talk like there were many Asians running around the country committing acts of terror.

Last edited:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Whether considered "profiling" or not, we need to keep far better track of Muslims traveling to and from the U.S., especially when that travel takes them to and from places such as Mecca and other venues in the Middle East (and to a lesser extent, perhaps, other foreign destinations as well).

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY G, YOU MUST HAVE REMEMBERED ME SAYING I WAS AN ELECTRICIAN. LOL. BUT YOU KIND OF HELP MAKE MY POINT. IF YOU DONT KNOW, AND YOU SEE SOMEONE CARRYING A GUN, YOU CALL IN. NO MATER HOW THEY ARE ACTING. THE TERM "SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY" IS PRETTY BROAD AND LEFT OPEN TO INTERPRETATION ISNT IT? A CITIZENS VIEW WOULD BE DIFFERENT THAN A 20 YEAR VETERAN POLICEMAN. RIGHT? AND AGAIN, IM STILL JUST REFERING TO TODAYS CURRENT BS. AND YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT THE BOMBS ALSO. NO WAY OF KNOWING. BUT CARS, HAVNT SEEN ANY TERRORISTS OR BAD GUYS PLOWING INTO CROWDS. JUST DRUNKS AND GOOFBALLS. BUT I DO LIKE THE CALIFORNIA IDEA. LOL.