Let’s see

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
If all of this stuff Greg is posting is true, it will be very interesting to see if the Repubs actually do anything about it. My guess is no. They will not do anything and Biden Harris will be our next President.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If all of this stuff Greg is posting is true, it will be very interesting to see if the Repubs actually do anything about it. My guess is no. They will not do anything and Biden Harris will be our next President.
Newsmax and OAN are interviewing elected officials and poll workers from battle states. This shit is real. Software issues were now detected in PA as well and tacking on Biden votes to the sum of +3% for Biden. Shit should get real.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Just saw Ted Cruz on Crowder. At this point it has to go through the courts.

The real issue in PA is can they even recount the ballots that should have been observed? Are ballots with incorrect signature or postmark even segregated. It's going to be tough for the courts just to dismiss a bunch of ballots.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
... and here's another video with serious claims by Sidney Powell, who alleges that 450,000 ballots that miraculously ONLY have a Vote for Joe Biden ...

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL, BIDEN WON! IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE 2 GUYS IN HERE THAT DO HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. GUESS THEY ARENT AS KNOWLEDGABLE AS THEY WANT US TO THINK THEY ARE. CALLS INTO QUESTION MANY OTHER ISSUES THEY CHIME IN ON. ME THINKS THEY ARE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS THEY ARE RIGHT. SHOULDER SHRUG EMOJI

AB-Admin

Douche Police
Staff member
Pimp Daddy
WELL, BIDEN WON! IT LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE 2 GUYS IN HERE THAT DO HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. GUESS THEY ARENT AS KNOWLEDGABLE AS THEY WANT US TO THINK THEY ARE. CALLS INTO QUESTION MANY OTHER ISSUES THEY CHIME IN ON. ME THINKS THEY ARE WRONG JUST AS MUCH AS THEY ARE RIGHT. SHOULDER SHRUG EMOJI
Well, Biden did not win and it will come out, eventually. But, is there a reason to drag up old threads that mean nothing? Or are you still in the sarcastic troll mode?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I JUST WENT BACK AND LOOKED AT SOME OF THE THREADS I MISSED OUT ON WHEN I TOOK SOME TIME OFF. IS THAT NOW AGAINST THE RULES SIR? IM SORRY THAT COMMENTS AND OPINIONS FROM A FEW MONTHS BACK MEAN NOTHING TO YOU. IT APPEARS THE AB ADMIN IS TROLLING AND HARASSING ME.