Let's not forget the horrendous Obama/Kerry deal with Iran

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Does anyone seriously believe Barack Hussein Obama's claim that the Iran nuclear deal is somehow making the world safer?

Recently, Iran test-fired two ballistic missiles, with one of them carrying the phrase "Israel should be wiped off the Earth " written in Hebrew. Does that sound like a deal that has made us safer?

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei continues to chant “Death to America” as his country exports terrorism around the world -- in part with the help of the huge financial windfall in the deal engineered by John Kerry with the full support of our Retreater In Chief.

Simply stated, Iran can't be trusted. In addition to supporting terrorism, Iran has cheated on international agreements and has continued to supply insurgents with IEDs (improvised explosive devices) to kill American troops.

Bottom line: The Iran deal is a dangerous agreement that poses a grave threat, not only to America and our staunchest ally in the region, Israel, but to the entire international community. It is absolutely unconscionable that we are providing Iran with a massive economic boost that will be used to further spread terrorism and destabilize the Middle East.

Though it would never happen under Obama -- or heaven forbid, Hillary Clinton -- the U.S. should ramp up renewed economic sanctions and demand that Tehran repay the tens of billions of dollars it owes in compensation to more than 1,000 American victims who have suffered at the hands of Iranian terrorism.

Good Times Good Times

Guess what? We blew up an Iranian civilian plane and never paid the families.

We also sure as hell didn't pay the civilians that were killed when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also, they have a legit fear of being invaded by the US. I'm not agreeing with any type of nuclear missiles but from their point of view they have a legit reason to want to defend their country.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Guess what? We blew up an Iranian civilian plane and never paid the families.

We also sure as hell didn't pay the civilians that were killed when we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan.

Also, they have a legit fear of being invaded by the US. I'm not agreeing with any type of nuclear missiles but from their point of view they have a legit reason to want to defend their country.
Dear GTGT:

Surely you don't think that Iran is worrying about "being invaded" by the U.S. when Barack Hussein Obama is president ... or do you?

Good Times Good Times

No, not w/Obama as president. BTW, what did you think of the other points? USA = #1 on morals?

Try not to refuse to acknowledge the points I've made.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
DAMMIT, GTGT, It's differn't when WE kill other people! But we cain't be havin' OTHERS tryin' ta kill US!

Why? Cuz... 'MURICA! that and WE got the bombs, so WE get to make the rulez!

And in a serious note on that end point, I'd prefer to keep it that way, hypocrisy be damned.