Many prominent musicians died in 2015

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Holy shit! I knew it was a bad year, but had no idea there were THAT many. Good write, Bill. Sad, but nice job.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Holy shit! I knew it was a bad year, but had no idea there were THAT many. Good write, Bill. Sad, but nice job.
Dear Greg T:

A bad year, indeed. I've written a recap of musicians' deaths for a number of years, but I don't recall such a column ever being as extensive as this one.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

A bad year, indeed. I've written a recap of musicians' deaths for a number of years, but I don't recall such a column ever being as extensive as this one.
I think it's because we don't think of them aging as we do. Sometimes you just expect them to always be there.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think it's because we don't think of them aging as we do. Sometimes you just expect them to always be there.
Dear Greg T:

I suppose it should be obvious that as we grow old(er), the musicians that we liked in our younger days are also growing older (as rapidly as we are).

livespive

I can see how you might forget seeing as you tend to think of things how they used to be when you listen to the oldies.

Dear Greg T:

I suppose it should be obvious that as we grow old(er), the musicians that we liked in our younger days are also growing older (as rapidly as we are).

Robadat

Very nice article, very sad content.
Too many musicians I grew up listening to on there.
We tend to remember them as they were when we first heard them, sadly, time marches on for all of us and them.
May they all RIP knowing they have brought enjoyment to millions throughout the years.