More car control laws.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We need stronger car control laws. Let's have universal background checks for every car sold, even on USED car lots and private sales. Also, completely outlaw any car with a capacity of more than 4 passengers. Nobody needs more than 4 people in a car.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AGREE WITH THAT. BUT HOW ABOUT ONE STEP FURTHER. IF YOU HAVE A VEHICLE AND PROVIDE A DRIVERS LICENSE TO THE LIQUOR STORE, YOU CANT BY BOOZE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RETARDS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I AGREE WITH THAT. BUT HOW ABOUT ONE STEP FURTHER. IF YOU HAVE A VEHICLE AND PROVIDE A DRIVERS LICENSE TO THE LIQUOR STORE, YOU CANT BY BOOZE BECAUSE YOU MIGHT GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. THERE WILL ALWAYS BE RETARDS.
That's my point. Take away ALL cars so only the government officials have them and we won't have any problems, right?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD IDEA! IF ONLY THE GOVERNMENT COULD TRY THAT WITH SOME OTHER DEADLY WEAPON TO SEE HOW IT WORKS. THERE MUST BE SOMETHING ELSE OUT THERE TO TRY IT WITH FIRST. BUT NOTHING COMES TO MIND. ANY IDEAS G? BESIDES, THERE IS NOTHING IN THE CONSTITUTION THAT SAYS YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR CARS.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
They should make recreational drugs illegal. They kill a lot of people and cost the taxpayers a lot of money.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEARD DAT G. AND ALL THOSE DRIVE BY RUN OVERS ARE USUALLY RECREATIONAL DRUG RELATED TOO. HOW CAN WE STOP THE INSANITY?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Interesting. Coming out now she was maybe not drunk/high, and this was an intentional act. Apparently she didn't have access to a gun and, *surprise!* used a different weapon to terrorize and kill with! Shocking, I know, since only guns motivate people to kill.

bbfreeburn

Interesting. Coming out now she was maybe not drunk/high, and this was an intentional act. Apparently she didn't have access to a gun and, *surprise!* used a different weapon to terrorize and kill with! Shocking, I know, since only guns motivate people to kill.
I've noticed that it's much easier to carry a 9 mil. than it is to put a SUV on your hip.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Less noticeable too! ;)

I would say though, given the average person and the skillset of the avg person hellbent on killing/hurting people, that odds are MOST homicidal maniacs would be more effective using the SUV to kill multiple random people than using a hand gun. It takes a little more skill to hit a target with a 9mm than it does to hit a target with a Suburban. And when targets are in tight confinement, the 9mm will only hit one target at a time until out of bullets... the Suburban can mash a pile of people at once, and keep churning for a couple hundred miles of maniacal mayhem (assuming a full tank of gas).

Spider

Also, in my younger days, I could have used a law making it illegal for the ladies to touch me while driving.