More Trump Insanity

Good Times Good Times

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/03/donald-trump-ted-cruz-father-jfk/?_r=0

Donald Trump Accuses Ted Cruz’s Father of Associating With Kennedy Assassin

"Donald J. Trump, who has repeatedly dabbled in conspiracy theories during his time on the campaign trail, accused Senator Ted Cruz’s father of associating with Lee Harvey Oswald not long before Oswald assassinated President John F. Kennedy."

"

“I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to do it. I think it’s a disgrace that he’s allowed to say it,” Mr. Trump said, before adding, “And, you know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot. I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot, and nobody brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible.”

He went on, “What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? It’s horrible.”

MI2AZ

And that's a crime, how? And if so, we convict the children for it?
Just trying to see what the big deal is.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Mike Tyson has endorsed Trump, but some have made it a campaign point that somehow, Trump supports rapists. If the subject of the original post is ridiculous, isn't the Trump-Tyson link ridiculous, as well?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AMEN AW! THE MORE TRUMP HATERS THINK HE LOOKS LIKE A FOOL, THE BETTER HE LOOKS.