Mysterious City Appears In Skies Over China

MI2AZ

I watched all the episodes when they were first broadcast, but not since then. I have a friend who watched all the various ST episodes over and over and over again to the point he had most of the dialog memorized.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I still watch OS when I can find it and I watch NG every Friday night. I wish they would put Voyager back on. I have not seen that in years.

MI2AZ

I liked DS9 better than Voyager. I don't think I saw all the episodes of Voyager now that I think of it. I think it was on on one of my bowling nights. I bought a couple of the ST Voyager paperbacks and it seemed that every one had the same plot, so I gave up on the books.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I did watch 9 for the short time it was on, but I preferred Voyager because of the overall theme. I didn't care for Voyager's first season because Kate Mulgrew, being the first woman captain on TV had to try too hard to be relevant. Her acting was subpar and you could tell she was trying to be too tough, just to prove a point. The writers and director must have noticed the same thing, or people were writing in and complaining, because season 2 was completely different. She was a very decisive captain but began showing compassion and heart, much like Patrick Stuart in NG. It actually evolved into a very good show by the end of season 2.

Now, "Enterprise" was a POS. Scott Bakula just plain sucked and I watch a total of three episodes.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I liked TNG but I think DS9 was an overall better product. Voyager was crap IMHO. I liked the premise of Enterprise but the actors and characters were too weak.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I liked TNG but I think DS9 was an overall better product. Voyager was crap IMHO. I liked the premise of Enterprise but the actors and characters were too weak.
Yup. Bakula did NOT make a good captain. It was a bad choice that ruined what could have been a great series.

Spider

I liked NG the best. I also liked the recent re-booted movies.

As for the city, it looks like some hologram projected.