Nancy Pelosi 'on a tear' after Trump's speech!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I want to know what the problem is with all the voters who keep re-electing her. Seriously. WTF is wrong with them?????

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I want to know what the problem is with all the voters who keep re-electing her. Seriously. WTF is wrong with them?????
Dear Greg T:

They are nothing but Democratic sheeple, even though they are surrounded by filth, homelessmess and political corruption.

livespive

Then whose hand was that. He shook a hand then she put out her hand.

like it was mentioned before it’s not about R and D during the address it is about the USA and they were supposed to be professional.
I don’t know about you guys, but I would never shake anyone’s hand that impeached me.

Besides- he didn’t shake Pence’s hand, either.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Then whose hand was that. He shook a hand then she put out her hand.

like it was mentioned before it’s not about R and D during the address it is about the USA and they were supposed to be professional.
She got dissed. Big deal. Is that all you can find to debate about?

Please...

Professional? What is professional about an attempted COUP? Trump has been harrassed for his entire presidency and you are nit picking about who is and who is not professional? Open your dang eyes dude. Good grief.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
DAMN REV. I DONT THINK LIVE WAS BRINGING UP ANYTHING DEROGATORY OR THAT IT WAS ANY BIG DEAL.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AFTER HEARING PELUSSYS LAST RANT, I THINK SHE IS JUST TRYING TO MAKE HERSELF RELEVANT. WHEN IN FACT, SHE ISNT. WITH EVERYTHING THATS GOING ON, SHE WANTS EVERYONE TO THINK SHE IS RAMRODDING THE DEMS, NOT EVEN #5 IN THAT SCENARIO. IT GETS ANNOYING LISTENING TO HER STUDDER THROUGH AN INTERVIEW.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
live I apologise.

My frustration is the fact that a coup d'état is going on in Washington, DC and people are being distracted by trivial nonsense.

It’s like “Don’t look here- look there!”

This whole fiasco is being designed to invalidate the 2016 election and remove DT from the 2020 ballot.

The impeachment was TOTALLY political. Not criminal.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
She got dissed. Big deal. Is that all you can find to debate about?

Please...

Professional? What is professional about an attempted COUP? Trump has been harrassed for his entire presidency and you are nit picking about who is and who is not professional? Open your dang eyes dude. Good grief.
The Democrats and their friends in the fake-news lamestream media fail to realize and/or admit that our "non-professional" president IS GETTING THE JOB DONE!