NC bathroom law

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AGREE DJ. ITS LIKE THEY WANT TO GO IN WHICHEVER RESTROOM THEY CHOOSE TO AT THAT TIME. IMAGINE A BORN FEMALE WALKING INTO A PHILLY MENS RESTROOM AT HALFTIME.

Scolai

You should try living here. Holy hell... :Oo:

Most of the anti-HB2 rhetoric is complete bullshit. Somehow this has become discrimination against the entire LBGTQ community, when it reality it is designed to prevent people from just wandering into just any bathroom. I saw a pic today that decreed that pro-HB2 people think trans people are perverts, a threat, sexual deviants, blah blah blah. The truth is that we realize that writing law that says people can use the bathroom/changing room/locker room of their gender identity will open the door to anyone to just wander in (specifically to women's spaces), bring a lunch, and stay for a few hours to enjoy the view.

I have a wife and 2 daughters. I'll be damned if I'm going to endure having some true deviant follow my girls into the showers at the gym for a little sightseeing.

Last edited:

Scolai

This bullshit, right here... No one is saying any of these things about this person (or other trans people). We're saying it about the fuckers who will, without a doubt, exploit a law that allows people to enter spaces designated as private.

Here I am using a women's restroom in North Carolina that I'm technically barred from being in.
They say I'm a pervert.
They say I'm a man dressed as a woman.
They say I'm a threat to their children.
They say I'm confused.
They say I'm dangerous.
And they say accepting me as the person I have fought my life to be seen as reflects the downfall of a once great nation.

I'm just a person. We are all just people. Trying to pee in peace. Trying to live our lives as fully and authentically as possible. Barring me from this restroom doesn't help anyone. And allowing me to continue to use this bathroom - just without fear of discrimination and harassment - doesn't hurt anyone.

Stop this. We are good people.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I read through too many of those comments... :confused:

One thing stood out that I wouldn't like; someone mentioned making all bathrooms uni-sex. This means everything is a stall with sit down toilets. Now, most places I've worked the women contantly complain about "the nasty ass bitches" leaving the restroom a disgusting mess. I rarely see that in men's rooms - although there are minor annoyances like boogers on the wall and gross stuff not rinsed from sinks. But the shitters - bars and seedy convenience stores/gas stations exempt - are generally relatively clean.

The Hose used to complain about his co-worker "Bloody Rags"... not sure I want to deal with that, nor do I want to spend eternity lifting toilet seats to piss because urinals can no longer be found. I can't imagine any woman would want to deal with piss covered seats from all the guys who wouldn't lift the seats either.

It seems simple to me; if ya got a dick, use the mens room. If ya got a puss, use the womens room. And if'n ya see a "lady" standin' up to pee (or a "man" squattin' to pee), just go about yer own business and keep yer yap shut.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
As for Scolai and his daughters... he has a point. I know when I was a teen I'd have done it if I thought I could get away with it! I'd just conveniently have to identify as a transgender and use the locker room bathroom at the same time the girls would be showering after PE class. Hell, except for one or two guys, all the males in my class would be transgender and in that locker room needing to pee after the girls PE class, volleyball practice, etc.!