New Poll Shows Trump Ahead 64%-36%

MI2AZ

Despite a majority of opinion polls showing the 2016 presidential election going to Democrat Hillary Clinton, a smartphone app developer says his data suggests challenger Donald Trump will be the victor.

“Based on the stats we see, he looks strong,” says Ric Militi, co-founder of San Diego-based Crazy Raccoons, maker of the Zip question and answer app. His app poses questions and polls responses based on an average of 100,000 daily users. “I go with Trump, based on what we see.”

According to the RealClearPolitics average of opinion polls, which are performed by calling people on landlines and cell phones, and answering questions on websites, Clinton leads with 47.8%, to Trump’s 41.0%.

Smartphone poll by Zip, the Q&A app differs from most other opinion polls. (Photo: Screen shot)

How can Zip’s results be so different?

“We’re not a poll. We’re a conversation, and 100% anonymous,” Militi says. “People feel comfortable answering questions without fear of being bullied or being called a racist. People can express themselves safely, and you get a pure answer.”

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As far as I'm concerned, the only poll that matters is in November.
Dear Greg T:

True enough ... but regardless of anyone's political persuasion, shouldn't they be overly tired of being continually force-fed with a string of polls?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

True enough ... but regardless of anyone's political persuasion, shouldn't they be overly tired of being continually force-fed with a string of polls?
Absolutely. They're useless. You know that whenever a poll is taken the pollee choices are skewed to reflect the desired outcome.

JLS

Just who are they polling....Yuppies drinking Star Bucks while on their I phones...

No one polled ME...

Fucxxk the polls...

Doesn't matter who wins...

CAUSE, once elected they are all no good...

Now I was for Hillary in 08...But now I m for Trump...not because he is better, but because he owns golf courses...

lol

we're screwed

and you know who is really going to get screwed...

the under 38 crowd that elect Obama TWICE....

Yuppie assholes...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've been alive on this planet for three-quarters of a century, AND I'VE NEVER, EVER BEEN CONTACTED BY ANYONE CONDUCTING A POLL of any sort.

Reactions: JLS

Robadat

I was contacted for a telephone poll once...
it was about six years ago...
they started to ask me some BS questions...
I think it was about the NYC mayor race...
told them I was not voting in the election because I believed in term limits
and couldn't vote for Bloomberg due to that,
and would never vote for the democrat (Bill Thompson) that was running against him.

JLS

I was never contacted...But if I was.....I would say... Straight Communist Part...lol...

livespive

Man,

That could be lucky or unlucky.

I got $100 for doing the Neilson Survey/poll whatever you call it.

Bunch of question, could have been like this app here. They probably base who you are going to vote on based on the way you answer questions.

I've been alive on this planet for three-quarters of a century, AND I'VE NEVER, EVER BEEN CONTACTED BY ANYONE CONDUCTING A POLL of any sort.

MI2AZ

... but no pollster has ever contacted me, by pony express, telegraph, carrier pigeon, telephone -- or any method, for that matter.

Ahh, it is probably because you were listed as dead so your name was removed from their lists. Don't let them know you are still alive. :)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, you were dead. How much could you have known about them? :)
Dear MI2AZ:

True, I didn't know about them, but after I awoke from Rip Van Winkle-like status, I still never assumed (or became aware) that any of my classmates were pollsters.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HERE YA GO AW.
I AM POLLING PEOPLE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN POLLED BY ANYONE FOR ANYTHING
DOES THIS; A: UPSET YOU - 2: YOU COULD CARE LESS - C: WISH THIS WAS MORE INTERESTING -
D: SAD IT TOOK 75 YEARS TO BE ASKED - 5: WISH YOU LIKED SHEEP MORE