Obama and the left ignore "rising temperature" of Islamic terrorism

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's been said -- anecdoteally, at least -- that a frog in water being brought to a slow boil doesn't sense the imminent danger as the heat increases. Are liberals, including Barack Hussein Obama, willfully ignoring the "rising temperature" of Islamic terrorism?

The "temperature" increases each time there's a new attack by Muslim extremists against Christians, gays, plus foreign and American buildings, planes and airports.

Nevertheless, each such act is met with Obama leading another chorus of “Not all Muslims are terrorists" or a biased lecture about how it is U.S. actions that are prompting non-radicalized Muslims to become radical.

How much longer must the list of atrocities grow before liberals stop blaming the frog for the hot water? It is long overdue for liberals and progressives to join in understanding that even if it's a small minority of Muslims who are terrorists, those Islamists create increasing numbers of ticking time-bombs throughout the world.

The so-called religion of peace is anything but. The water temperature is rising, Islamic terrorism is a real and growing threat, and action, popular or not, must be taken before the death toll goes nuclear.

toolguru

Total Tool
It's been said -- anecdoteally, at least -- that a frog in water being brought to a slow boil doesn't sense the imminent danger as the heat increases. Are liberals, including Barack Hussein Obama, willfully ignoring the "rising temperature" of Islamic terrorism?

The "temperature" increases each time there's a new attack by Muslim extremists against Christians, gays, plus foreign and American buildings, planes and airports.

Nevertheless, each such act is met with Obama leading another chorus of “Not all Muslims are terrorists" or a biased lecture about how it is U.S. actions that are prompting non-radicalized Muslims to become radical.

How much longer must the list of atrocities grow before liberals stop blaming the frog for the hot water? It is long overdue for liberals and progressives to join in understanding that even if it's a small minority of Muslims who are terrorists, those Islamists create increasing numbers of ticking time-bombs throughout the world.

The so-called religion of peace is anything but. The water temperature is rising, Islamic terrorism is a real and growing threat, and action, popular or not, must be taken before the death toll goes nuclear.

toolguru

Total Tool
Your racism and bigotry shine thru loud and clear with every post you make about this. So, when the IRA was in vogue and bombing targets in London, were all white people evil? 19 of the 26 attacks that occurred in the U.S. since 9/11 have been perpetrated by non-Muslims. How about the neo-Nazi that killed six people in Wi at a Sikh temple? How about the white supremacists in Oregon in 2011 who killed four people. Terrorism can be defined as "ideological violence". That makes the guy who killed nine blacks in their church in South Carolina a terrorist. So, I ask again, are all white people terrorists? Radical right wing conservative groups and white supremacists are a much bigger worry in this country than Muslims. Need I remind you who Timothy McVeigh was and how he committed the largest terrorist act in this country aside from 9/11? Your constant bloviating on this subject shows your own prejudice and nothing more.

MI2AZ

Your racism and bigotry shine thru loud and clear with every post you make about this. So, when the IRA was in vogue and bombing targets in London, were all white people evil? 19 of the 26 attacks that occurred in the U.S. since 9/11 have been perpetrated by non-Muslims. How about the neo-Nazi that killed six people in Wi at a Sikh temple? How about the white supremacists in Oregon in 2011 who killed four people. Terrorism can be defined as "ideological violence". That makes the guy who killed nine blacks in their church in South Carolina a terrorist. So, I ask again, are all white people terrorists? Radical right wing conservative groups and white supremacists are a much bigger worry in this country than Muslims. Need I remind you who Timothy McVeigh was and how he committed the largest terrorist act in this country aside from 9/11? Your constant bloviating on this subject shows your own prejudice and nothing more.

But... those weren't acts of terrorism, those were just acts of violence by crazy or disturbed people.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear toolguru:

I happen to be against terrorism in every way, shape and form ... and political correctness be damned!

toolguru

Total Tool
Dear toolguru:

I happen to be against terrorism in every way, shape and form ... and political correctness be damned!
Strong words, yet the epitome of political correctness. Like I said, you're posts prove otherwise. showing a laser-like focus on one nationality. .

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ya gotta be like me, AW. Just hate everybody! ;)
Dear Greg T:

I do HATE the direction this country is taking, and in a way, it probably doesn't matter who is elected in November. However, it's CERTAIN that nothing significant gets "remedied" under Sanders, Hillary or Cruz. At least, there's a POSSIBILITY that things could make a turn for the better under Trump or Kasich.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Trump is absolutely the best gamble. At least he is not owned, will never be indebted to anyone, and is not a career polotician.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't think The Donald can fix it, but he can break it bad enough to force it to be fixed. That's the most hope we have right now.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IF IT AINT BROKE REAL BAD RIGHT NOW, I WOULD HATE TO SEE IT GET WORSE. I DONT SEE ANYONE BUT TRUMP MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES. NOONE ELSE RUNNING, THAT HAS A CHANCE, WILL DO ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE TO YOU AND ME.

toolguru

Total Tool
IF IT AINT BROKE REAL BAD RIGHT NOW, I WOULD HATE TO SEE IT GET WORSE. I DONT SEE ANYONE BUT TRUMP MAKING POSITIVE CHANGES. NOONE ELSE RUNNING, THAT HAS A CHANCE, WILL DO ANYTHING OF REAL VALUE TO YOU AND ME.
Making positive changes? Like what? What has he learned in creating a brand for his name, creating low paying hotel and restaurant jobs, making back room real estate deals, huckstering water and steaks, etc. that is going to help the United States and its people? Please, show us. .

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
He's learned how to turn distrust and anger towards our current politicians into votes for himself...

A vote for Trump is the voter's only current option to yell out loud and clear to our government, "YOU FUCK ME, NOW I FUCK YOU!!"

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL TOOL, WHAT HAS ANYBODY ELSE RUNNING DONE FOR US? GIVE HIM A SHOT. YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE ANYWHERE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT HE COULD DO GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY. AND IF HE CAN GET IN THERE AND CUT GOVERNMENT PAYROLL AND SPENDING, IS THAT A BAD THING?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
WELL TOOL, WHAT HAS ANYBODY ELSE RUNNING DONE FOR US? GIVE HIM A SHOT. YOU NOR ANYONE ELSE ANYWHERE HAS ANY IDEA WHAT HE COULD DO GOOD FOR THIS COUNTRY. AND IF HE CAN GET IN THERE AND CUT GOVERNMENT PAYROLL AND SPENDING, IS THAT A BAD THING?
... and whether or not we KNOW whether a Trump presidency would be good or bad, we ALREADY KNOW that the current political establishment isn't getting the job done.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and whether or not we KNOW whether a Trump presidency would be good or bad, we ALREADY KNOW that the current political establishment isn't getting the job done.
And we know the current fuckstick was nothing but a community organizer with absolutely NO clue about business, creating ANY type of jobs, and had total of 179 days political experience. How can anyone have less of a clue? At least Trump has extreme business traing AND experience. The federal government has grown into the largest business in the world. Who better to fix it than the most experienced businessman in the country?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And we know the current fuckstick was nothing but a community organizer with absolutely NO clue about business, creating ANY type of jobs, and had total of 179 days political experience. How can anyone have less of a clue? At least Trump has extreme business traing AND experience. The federal government has grown into the largest business in the world. Who better to fix it than the most experienced businessman in the country?
... and why shouldn't we elect a successful businessman rather than the same old establishment politicians who have no clue as to how to spend our money?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
... and why shouldn't we elect a successful businessman rather than the same old establishment politicians who have no clue as to how to spend our money?
Exactly. A vote for anyone other than trump is just a vote for business as usual.