Obama & Co. provide motive for stepped-up terror attacks

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
You'll never see a comment like this in the politically correct lamestream media, but think about it ...

The attitude of Barack Hussein Obama, his administration and the liberal anti-gun crowd provides a motive for increased terror attacks, especially on U.S. soil.

Reason: Every time a terror attack is carried out, the aforementioned ramp up and frantically push their gun-control agenda. And in a Radical Islamic Terrorism utopia, the terrorists would have all the guns.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's why they stage 99% of the attacks.
Dear Greg T:

That HAS to be a "motive" because in the aftermath of EVERY attack, Barack Hussein Obama (and other liberals) launch another gun-control offensive. But you'll never hear reference to such "motive" of the terrorists in the lamestream media.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

That HAS to be a "motive" because in the aftermath of EVERY attack, Barack Hussein Obama (and other liberals) launch another gun-control offensive. But you'll never hear reference to such "motive" of the terrorists in the lamestream media.
That's exactly my point. Whether people are actually killed or not, these are a setup. I know the earlier ones were caught, like Sandy Hook. They used the same crisis actors for too many "shootings" and got caught, plus, I saw it myself that there was an active shooter drill going on at the exact same time that "shooting" took place. After word got out, the schedule was taken down from the govt. website. Just another little detail they forgot about, like the fake birth certificate that can be disassembled because they didn't merge the image before exporting the file.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Not true. We all know it's the white, male, bible toting members of the NRA running around shooting everyone up. Only the white man is evil. Get your shit straight AW, or face reindoctrination training! Obama still has 5 months to "correct" your thoughts!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not true. We all know it's the white, male, bible toting members of the NRA running around shooting everyone up. Only the white man is evil. Get your shit straight AW, or face reindoctrination training! Obama still has 5 months to "correct" your thoughts!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

We all need to be cautious as to what we post on the Internet.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
INTERNET? THIS IS ALLBOWLING! WE CAN SAY WHATEVER THE F*** WE WANT TO SAY SH**HEAD! NOBODY CAN STOP US FROM SPEAKING OUR MIN.........