OBAMA GUN CONTROL

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I JUST READ WHERE OBAMA SAID HE HAS RECEIVED TO MANY LETTERS FROM TEACHERS, PARENTS AND KIDS ABOUT GUN CONTROL THAT HE FEELS HE HAS TO TAKE ACTION AND DO SOMETHING. I AM JUST WONDERING HOW MANY LETTERS HE RECEIVED ASKING HIM TO STEP DOWN AS PRESIDENT AND WHY HE DIDNT TAKE ACTION ON THOSE LETTERS. ANYBODY HAVE AN ANSWER?

born1

Polls say the majority of people want the loopholes of gun shows to be stricter. Doubt polls of him stepping down would reflect that.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Polls say the majority of people want the loopholes of gun shows to be stricter. Doubt polls of him stepping down would reflect that.
We all know about polls. Just once I'd love to see a poll taken that included Mich, Wi, Mn, Tx, Wy, etc. They take those fucking polls in the land of fruits and nuts and have the audacity to imply that they reflect the wishes of the entire country.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND THE QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT POLLS, IT WAS ABOUT LETTERS HE SAID HE RECEIVED. I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA COULD RUN THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT USING LETTERS HE RECEIVED AS A COURSE OF ACTION.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
AND THE QUESTION WAS NOT ABOUT POLLS, IT WAS ABOUT LETTERS HE SAID HE RECEIVED. I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA COULD RUN THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT USING LETTERS HE RECEIVED AS A COURSE OF ACTION.
That being the case, someone should tell him to fuck off.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
THIS is how I KNOW he is a fucking liar! Nobody, I mean NOBODY, writes letters anymore. Might be believable if he'd mentioned emails/texts/tweets.