Obama's new gun laws

livespive

I myself am pro gun, and if the only thing he wants to do are the two that he mentions I don't see a problem with it.
You can't do one without the other. If any of the three that that were involved in the last shooting were on the no fly list, they could have just went to a gun show and found someone to sell them a gun. Even If they would have planned better, the guy that bought the guns would not be in trouble. He could have bought them, then walked in a gun show, and sold them to the same two 6 months to a year later and he would have just been another gun show seller. Now they still might have got him on the other stuff, but he would not have broken the law that was on the form.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I myself am pro gun, and if the only thing he wants to do are the two that he mentions I don't see a problem with it.
You can't do one without the other. If any of the three that that were involved in the last shooting were on the no fly list, they could have just went to a gun show and found someone to sell them a gun. Even If they would have planned better, the guy that bought the guns would not be in trouble. He could have bought them, then walked in a gun show, and sold them to the same two 6 months to a year later and he would have just been another gun show seller. Now they still might have got him on the other stuff, but he would not have broken the law that was on the form.
He also could have gone around the corner and got one from Rollo's trunk. And even the new fucking laws won't stop that.

livespive

I agree 100%, but it would slow it down.....

I think he would goto the gun show before Rollo:Devilish::)

I would say go ahead and close those two loop holes, then make the punishment very extreme as the only way then to get a gun to do something wrong would be to get it the wrong way, then you deserve what you get....

You will still have the problem of the father that goes to buy a gun because some dude knocked up his little girl type things:rolleyes:

He also could have gone around the corner and got one from Rollo's trunk. And even the new fucking laws won't stop that.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM NOT SURE ROLLO WOULD BE A VIABLE OPTION NOW. TO MANY PEOPLE LOOKING OUT FOR THAT "TYPE" OF PERSON BUYING GUNS. NOT SURE EVEN ROLLO WOULD WANT TO HELP THEM.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
These laws will have ZERO effect on murders, mass or otherwise. FUCKING CRIMINALS DO NOT OBEY LAWS. The only thing being accomplished is making it harder for lawful citizens to purchase guns. Making me jump thru hoops will not save anyones lives. Plus, the black market will not be affected so it will take me exactly three days to get a fully unregistered, unidentified, non-tracable gun with no paper trail.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
3 DAYS G? ARE YOU BINGE WATCHING BREAKING BAD FOR 2 AND A HALF DAYS BEFORE YOU GO OUT TO GET ONE, FROM ROLLO? :Biggrin: :Laugh: :Laugh:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THEY INTERVIEWED A GUY HERE IN DALLAS THAT BUYS AND SELLS GUNS ONLINE AND OFFERS A SITE WHERE GUN OWNERS CAN SELL TO OTHER GUN OWNERS. UNDER THE NEW PROPOSAL, HE SAID HE AND EVERYONE THAT USES HIS SITE WOULD HAVE TO GET A GUN DEALERS LICENSE. THEY ALSO INTERVIEWED A GUN STORE OWNER AND HE SAID SALES HAVE GONE THRU THE ROOF.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
THEY INTERVIEWED A GUY HERE IN DALLAS THAT BUYS AND SELLS GUNS ONLINE AND OFFERS A SITE WHERE GUN OWNERS CAN SELL TO OTHER GUN OWNERS. UNDER THE NEW PROPOSAL, HE SAID HE AND EVERYONE THAT USES HIS SITE WOULD HAVE TO GET A GUN DEALERS LICENSE. THEY ALSO INTERVIEWED A GUN STORE OWNER AND HE SAID SALES HAVE GONE THRU THE ROOF.
Believe me. I'm not talking about a website, or even internet, that you'll access with google or a regular browser. I'm talking about the "real" web. What you're seeing is about 4% of the actual internet. I can access the rest, and THAT is where all the good stuff is.

livespive

Yeah, I have heard of that. Never been there, all kinds of stuff is suposed to be out there. There was an article done on it a while back.
That would be about the only way they would get something. Rollo is crazy, but he don't want his baby momma's work place, or the school shot up either. Those last three would not have had the intel to goto the dark web to get the stuff. It won't stop them but it might slow them down.

Believe me. I'm not talking about a website, or even internet, that you'll access with google or a regular browser. I'm talking about the "real" web. What you're seeing is about 4% of the actual internet. I can access the rest, and THAT is where all the good stuff is.