Poor Nations Want USA To Pay Reparations...

Scolai

I think I speak for most of the rational population of the US when I say they can go fuck themselves.

Given the billions of dollars the US sends overseas for a variety of reasons (including extreme weather), I'd say we've paid the lion's share of aid over the years.

So... go fuck yourselves, 'poor' nations.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I think I speak for most of the rational population of the US when I say they can go fuck themselves.

Given the billions of dollars the US sends overseas for a variety of reasons (including extreme weather), I'd say we've paid the lion's share of aid over the years.

AMEN! ... although I would have worded it differently.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

Well said! :Thumbsup:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger

Yup!