Rand Paul: 'Fauci could be culpable for the entire pandemic'

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Sen. Rand Paul said Thursday morning that while there's no hard proof yet regarding the origin of the COVID-19 pandemic, it's becoming clearer that Dr. Anthony Fauci "could be culpable for the entire pandemic."

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's a no-brainer. I've been saying that from the first month in. The guy is an absolute fool.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's a no-brainer. I've been saying that from the first month in. The guy is an absolute fool.
Dear Greg T:

I've been saying that from the get-go also, but Rand Paul seems to be the only politician that seems to be willing to go after Fauci.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Fauci is a slimeball, I've thought that even prior to reading this. Just don't like the guy. He looks like a fucking weasel.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Oh, Just Shut Up Already, Dr. Fauci

I’m in one of those moods where I wish there weren’t editors or language standards, because there are quite a few leftists I’d really like to encourage to go “make love” to themselves and end it in an unpleasant way. Since this is a column and not a book, and there are editors and language standards, I’ll limit my fire to just one, Dr. Anthony Fauci, save the rest for later, temper my language a bit and make expeditious use of the thesaurus. Needless to say, I view him as the epicenter of a rear-end and truly one of the most destructive creatures swimming in the swamp of Washington.

[NOTE: The above is the first paragraph of an opinion piece by Derek Hunter, published on the Townhall.com Web site this morning. Obviously, the author doesn't hold back in his comments about Dr. Anthony Fauci]