"Recent Posts" and "New Posts"

Still trying to figure out a bit more on this site ...

1. In reference to where to start a tread ... I see 2 categories "Recent Posts" and "New Posts" ... Which place should a new tread always be started?

2. Private messaging .... Is there a "Private Messaging" on this site like BR and BBE have?

MI2AZ

Hi Brick,

1. In any of the forums, find the one that you want to post in and at the top of the page, you should see Post New Thread. Click on that and away you go.

2. Click on the person's profile. Look for Information. Under that should be the Start A Conversation.

MI2AZ

PS. I don't know about Recent Posts, but I suspect that the New Posts are just posts (from all forums) that you have not read yet.

MI2AZ

The person you should ask would be Greg. I don't play around with all the features on this site. I just learned how to post and read and quit at that. :)

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Brick, what style are you viewing this forum in? Did you follow the instructions I posted about making the site look like other sites?

Hi Brick,

1. In any of the forums, find the one that you want to post in and at the top of the page, you should see Post New Thread. Click on that and away you go.

2. Click on the person's profile. Look for Information. Under that should be the Start A Conversation.

Thanks MI2AZ .... If someone sends me a message, what signal shows up indicating I have a message from someone?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I have a little box in upper right corner (it's my avatar pic, miniature). Notifications will show up there with a little alert box. But, I'm using my phone so it may be a little different on a computer.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
THAT "2" APPEARS IN EVERYBODYS BOX. THATS HOW MANY MORE TIMES G CAN SCREW UP BEFORE HE IS OUTTA HERE.

MI2AZ

Upper right corner, second from the right is an Envelope icon. I think that is where the Conversations are linked.