Ron DeSantis quits presidential race, immediately backs Donald Trump

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Just two days before the New Hampshire primary, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has quit the race for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination.

"If there was anything I could do to produce a favorable outcome, more campaign stops, more interviews, I would do it. But I can't ask our supporters to volunteer their time and donate their resources. We don't have a clear path to victory. Accordingly, I am today suspending my campaign."

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Because people would rather have entertainment than leaders. I mean, that's why both the mainstream media and foxnews has been endorsing Trump.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Desantis would have easily solved those problems.

Keep in mind that if Trump wins there will be the same cast of characters that will undermine him.
Doesn't matter which republican gets in. There will be the same bullshit. The Crats are out to dismantle the conservative party and create a dictatorship.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Desantis would have easily solved those problems.

Keep in mind that if Trump wins there will be the same cast of characters that will undermine him.
Dear Djarum300:

Even so, those who "will undermine" Trump" are FAR, FAR BETTER than those people currently seeking (and succeeding) in undermining the nation.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Dear Djarum300:

Even so, those who "will undermine" Trump" are FAR, FAR BETTER than those people currently seeking (and succeeding) in undermining the nation.
Not sure about that. He can easily put people in power that gets us into more hot wars overseas.

Scolai

Here's the thing about the two candidates who appear to be headed for a rematch it 2024. Both have four years in the Oval Office under their belts. Both have track records that can be compared and contrasted.

In that regard, Trump is FAR AND AWAY the better option for the job. Any failures he experienced during his presidency are directly linked to the COVID pandemic and the subsequent policies of people around him (Fauci, advisors, and state governors most relevantly). Were it not for the pandemic, Trump would have been reelected in a landslide (especially in the absence of massive widespread absentee and mail-in voting).

Trump was supposed to lead us into World War 3 and massive domestic troubles. Instead, it's Biden who is watching the world burn and the US economy falter.

I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 or 2020. I'm very much inclined to cast my vote for him in 2024 due to the complete and utter failure of Joe Biden and his handlers.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Any failures he experienced during his presidency are directly linked to the COVID pandemic and the subsequent policies of people around him (Fauci, advisors, and state governors most relevantly).

Sorry, Trump needs to be held accountable for his shitty decisions here. Yes, he's better than Biden, but that's no excuse. Fuck Trump's ego.