Sevenpin63 has stopped lurking

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Our former forum participant Sevenpin63 hasn't posted in more than a year, except for a "Merry Christmas" post last Christmas Day, and he hasn't even "lurked" since Nov. 26.

I hope that doesn't mean he's not feeling well or that he's dealing with major negatives. Wherever he is, I sincerely wish him the best for the current holiday season and beyond, and if he ever chooses to return to the forum, I'd be happy to welcome him back.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I MISS WAMSTER. LIKE TO HAVE HIM BACK POSTING AGAIN.
Well, he made some pretty inaccurate claims that AW personally attacked him and that I enabled it. Tried to discuss it with him numerous times but he became belligerent and extremely argumentative. Then left. Sevenpin took his side on the matter and pretty much left, too. Any time they want to come back and/or discuss it I am open.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Was unaware.

Seems like the door is open to open dialogue. I admire the sincerity.
Well, I tried. I really did. It seems WAMO has a different perspective on personal attacks than everyone else. Yes, AW and WAMO did not agree on various subjects. But when AW would give his opinion, WAMO took it as a personal attack. I did my best to explain what a personal attack really was but he then accused me of singling him out. Again I explained the difference between a disagreement and a personal attack, and assured him he was not being singled out. He, then, took a nasty turn and was extremely rude to me, as well as attacking me, personally. I warned him REPEATEDLY not to get nasty with me, as I had no cock in this fight. He continued to be a cocky smart ass, spouting off continuously and making posts just to piss us off. I gave him a 7 day cooling off period, but released him after only 4 days. He thejn went on a rampage, called me and AW a bunch of names and then disappeared. Too bad, too. I liked WAMO. Then sevenpin argues with me about it and thinks I was in cahoots with AW. AW will be the first to tell you how I've run this place since I took it over in roughly 2015 or so. I don't remember. But when we first moved in, all the riff raff came over here with us from BR and I had to clean up all the "Bruces" and "66s" . It was quite a battle for a while. I've always tried my best to be impartial and just apply the rules, what few of them there are. Anyhow, Seven and WAMO, both are welcome back anytime at all. I am open for discussion, or if they prefer, just start from a fresh slate and never talk about it again. I'm flexible.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Well, I tried. I really did. It seems WAMO has a different perspective on personal attacks than everyone else. Yes, AW and WAMO did not agree on various subjects. But when AW would give his opinion, WAMO took it as a personal attack. I did my best to explain what a personal attack really was but he then accused me of singling him out. Again I explained the difference between a disagreement and a personal attack, and assured him he was not being singled out. He, then, took a nasty turn and was extremely rude to me, as well as attacking me, personally. I warned him REPEATEDLY not to get nasty with me, as I had no cock in this fight. He continued to be a cocky smart ass, spouting off continuously and making posts just to piss us off. I gave him a 7 day cooling off period, but released him after only 4 days. He thejn went on a rampage, called me and AW a bunch of names and then disappeared. Too bad, too. I liked WAMO. Then sevenpin argues with me about it and thinks I was in cahoots with AW. AW will be the first to tell you how I've run this place since I took it over in roughly 2015 or so. I don't remember. But when we first moved in, all the riff raff came over here with us from BR and I had to clean up all the "Bruces" and "66s" . It was quite a battle for a while. I've always tried my best to be impartial and just apply the rules, what few of them there are. Anyhow, Seven and WAMO, both are welcome back anytime at all. I am open for discussion, or if they prefer, just start from a fresh slate and never talk about it again. I'm flexible.
Dear Greg T:

Your above-quoted post sums up the situation perfectly. Obviously WAMO -- and later Sevenpin63 -- didn't see it that way, but as you say, I NEVER attacked WAMO on a PERSONAL basis, although prior to quitting, he called me names (which equates to personal attacks).

Also as you said, you have been a good and effective moderator of this forum, and you've done your best to eliminate the type of "riff-raff" that took place in a number of now-defunct forums, such as PBA.com, BOWL.com and BBE.com.

I also endorse your comment -- and I've stated it on a number of occasions -- that I would welcome WAMO and/or Sevenpin63 back to the forum. Also, many times I have pointed out how I always considered WAMO an integral part of forum discussions for many, many years. But as you point out, in the months prior to his departure, something changed in his forum demeanor. Nevertheless, if he ever changes his mind and returns to the forum, I guarantee I'd join you in a "fresh slate" approach. And the same goes for Sevenpin63 as well.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It would appear that Sevenpin63 has totally abandoned the forum. He hasn't even "lurked" since Nov. 26. Nevertheless, I wish him well, wherever he is, in 2023.