So could we have had another Zimmerman

livespive

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna919541

She was told not to persue but she did.

1. Causing panic
2. Menacing
3. Stalking

She wanted to “see” the kids... attempted kidnapping.

Now my main question other than her being an idiot:

1. What would have happened if she had a gun?
2. What would have happened if he had a gun?

He would have been defending himself and the kids as sh came to the car.

You do know if she had a gun while up at the car she would have pulled it to get him out of the car.

She actually scared the kids.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I have a problem with both sides of this. First of all, this never should have been released because it does cause racial relations to break down. Whomever released this to the news is a fucking idiot and loves to stir the pot. Secondly, yes, the lady sounds like she is profiling the man simply because he is with white kids. BUT, if the guy turned out to be a kidnapper and people know she saw them and did nothing, she would be hung out to dry by the media. This is a case where she can't win from either side.

livespive

Yeah Greg but don’t forget she wanted to “see” the kids, she would have ran with them then she would be the kidnapper.

Here is another doorman Debbie

Sorry you can’t twist this shit. If a black person was following the white person he is trying to rob them sorry don’t buy it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Yeah Greg but don’t forget she wanted to “see” the kids, she would have ran with them then she would be the kidnapper.

Here is another doorman Debbie

Sorry you can’t twist this shit. If a black person was following the white person he is trying to rob them sorry don’t buy it.
This is another one of those videos where we don't get to see what happened prior to the confrontation. I can "assume" he walked up the building and didn't have a key to get in the security door. IF that is the case I would be asking questions, also. People who live in those complexes are issued keys for those doors. If she's never seen the person she has a right to be concerned about a strange man entering the building without a key. I don't see a problem here, except for the title of the video. Whomever released this video is the race baiter.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELL LIVE, TURN THAT INTO THE SCENARIOS THAT HAPPEN WITH POLICE. WHEN SOMEONE IS ORDERED BY THE POLICE TO STOP RUNNING, AND THEY CONTINUE TO RUN AND SOMETHING BAD HAPPENS, ITS NOT THE COPS FAULT, ITS THE IDIOTS FAULT FOR NOT OBEYING AN ORDER, RIGHT?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HE PUSHED HER. THATS ASSAULT. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. I THINK SHE WAS COOL FOR NOR CALLING THE COPS ON HIM. HIS UNIT NUMBER IS NOT PRIVATE BUSINESS. ANYONE COULD GET IT. HE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A CONFLICT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HE PUSHED HER. THATS ASSAULT. HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ARRESTED. I THINK SHE WAS COOL FOR NOR CALLING THE COPS ON HIM. HIS UNIT NUMBER IS NOT PRIVATE BUSINESS. ANYONE COULD GET IT. HE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A CONFLICT.
Exactly my point as to why we didn't see what happened prior to this video.

livespive

There is no prior as he is the one taping.
So you guys are telling me that if I was standing in your way of you going into your apartment that you wouldn’t have a problem with it.......

BULLSHIT!!!!

And also she has been warned to get out of the way after that I’m walking through.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
I will say I live in a secure condo.
If I don't know you and you don't have a key, I am NOT letting you in period, I don't care what you say.
We are told not to let people in who we dont know and don't have a key.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
There is no prior as he is the one taping.
So you guys are telling me that if I was standing in your way of you going into your apartment that you wouldn’t have a problem with it.......

BULLSHIT!!!!

And also she has been warned to get out of the way after that I’m walking through.
Yes, there IS a prior. Why did this guy pull his phone out to record something if nothing happened prior to his video? I don't walk around the streets with a body cam going. Why would he? I guarantee you he didn't start recording until he was met with resistance. Or, could it be he had a key in his pocket all along and was race baiting in hopes of getting a good video?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YES LIVE, THERE IS PRYOR. MAYBE SHE ASKED HIM OUTSIDE IF HE HAD A KEY BEFORE HE STARTED HIS ONE SIDED VIDEO. SHE WASNT STOPPING HIM FROM GETTING INTO HIS APARTMENT LIVE, SHE WAS TRYING TO STOP HIM FROM GETTING INTO A SECURE BUILDING. LIKE SEVEN SAID, IF SHE WAS FOLLOWING BUILDING PROTOCOL, HE WAS WRONG. WARNED BY WHO? LIKE HE SAID OF HER, HE IS NOT BUILDING OWNER NOR IS HE SECURITY. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS BACK UP, LET THE DOOR CLOSE AND OPEN IT HIMSELF. AND WHEN HE ASKED HER APT NUMBER, SHE GAVE IT, HE DID NOT. HE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR A CONFRONTATION.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Guys, Guys, Guys... It will ALWAYS be whitey's fault in these kind of scenarios. Black people eat this kind of stuff up because the press will help spin it and they can again say white folks are racists. This propaganda went into overdrive around 2008 and will only get worse now that Dems are losing.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Guys, Guys, Guys... It will ALWAYS be whitey's fault in these kind of scenarios. Black people eat this kind of stuff up because the press will help spin it and they can again say white folks are racists. This propaganda went into overdrive around 2008 and will only get worse now that Dems are losing.
I guess the idea is to make them lose until there is no hope and they fade away and start a new party

livespive

Greg don’t play dumb. He pulled it out because she was in the way and he was going to need proof if things got crazy.

You guys amaze me trying to twist shit.

Think of it this way the camera was a civilized way of taking care of it.

The lady that approached the car about the kids could have got shot.

This lady here could have got flattened on the floor.

Both ladies either had proof shown to them or was given an order and didn’t comply.

Yes, there IS a prior. Why did this guy pull his phone out to record something if nothing happened prior to his video? I don't walk around the streets with a body cam going. Why would he? I guarantee you he didn't start recording until he was met with resistance. Or, could it be he had a key in his pocket all along and was race baiting in hopes of getting a good video?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I work with a black guy that scours the internet for this stuff all the time. Especially the videos that involve police and blacks. He stays pissed off at the world and blames white people for everything. What a miserable life... Black folks just can't catch a break. Boo freaking hoo.
To be fair, there are plenty of white people who look for shit to be pissed about too. Let's face it, pretty much every race of people has their fair share of mental nut-jobs. I've also met plenty of genuinely great people who were not white (and some that were).