THAT'S RACIST! Ted Cruz children portrayed as monkeys in cartoon

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Double standard by the media much? I mean, my God there would be riots in the streets if a conservative news outlet ran a cartoon depicting Obama's children as monkeys!

Nice of them to be picking on a non-American minority! What bigotry! The Post should be internet shamed into publicly kissing Ted's ass, then have their entire business destroyed, just like any other RACIST INTERNET BULLY!

Right? Where's the liberal outcry against these horrible, evil, insensitive monsters who so flagrantly mock the new rules of Political Correctness by targeting innocent, young children in their cowardly display of hatred?

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...ington-post-cartoon-daughters-monkeys-n484901

Robadat

Why does this double standard not surprise me in the least?:Confused:

Also while reading this stiory, I failed to notice the part where NBCNews expresses THEIR outrage and takes to task the cartoonist for this highly offensive drawing.

At least the WaPo had the decency to take the post down after complaints were made. I wonder when they will make the announcement of the cartoonist's firing or suspension...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Why does this double standard not surprise me in the least?:Confused:

Also while reading this stiory, I failed to notice the part where NBCNews expresses THEIR outrage and takes to task the cartoonist for this highly offensive drawing.

At least the WaPo had the decency to take the post down after complaints were made. I wonder when they will make the announcement of the cartoonist's firing or suspension...

You're forgetting something. It's not racist if it's a white family.

Robadat

I missed the part where I said it was racist, Greg...

I said it was offensive. To draw anyone's young children as monkeys is offensive, whether they be black, white, hispanic, or whatever custom blend they might be... That's not an issue of racism, it's an issue of leaving kids out of a parent's battles, young kids are not, and should never be fair game.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I AGREE THAT THE PAPER WENT TO FAR. BUT I WILL PROBABLY GET HAMMERED FOR THIS; BUT...NO KIDS SHOULD BE BROUGHT INTO ANY POLITICAL "STAGE". CRUZ, AND OTHERS, USE THEIR KIDS TO FURTHER THEIR AMBITIONS. ISNT THAT A BAD THING? AND IM NOT SLAMMING FAMILY VALUES. ATLEAST AN 18 YEAR OLD HAS A GRASP OF WHATS HAPPENING. BUT A 4 AND 7 YEAR OLD, DONT THINK ITS THE SAME. KIDS THAT YOUNG SHOULD BE TOTALY LEFT OUT OF THE APPEARANCE PROCESS. JMO.

Robadat

I AGREE THAT THE PAPER WENT TO FAR. BUT I WILL PROBABLY GET HAMMERED FOR THIS; BUT...NO KIDS SHOULD BE BROUGHT INTO ANY POLITICAL "STAGE". CRUZ, AND OTHERS, USE THEIR KIDS TO FURTHER THEIR AMBITIONS. ISNT THAT A BAD THING? AND IM NOT SLAMMING FAMILY VALUES. ATLEAST AN 18 YEAR OLD HAS A GRASP OF WHATS HAPPENING. BUT A 4 AND 7 YEAR OLD, DONT THINK ITS THE SAME. KIDS THAT YOUNG SHOULD BE TOTALY LEFT OUT OF THE APPEARANCE PROCESS. JMO.
I have no problem with any politician showing their "family values" by having their young children with them. They all have done it, as it appeals to the voters with children of their own. It should not subject the children to ridicule, and any parent WILL protect their children from attacks, that is why the kid's should be off limits to attack. Attack the parent/politician all you want, but don't ridicule a person's kids, the child has done nothing to deserve it exept spend time with their Mom and/or Dad.

Good Times Good Times

NEVER a need to bring the kids into it. Period.

Look, I dislike KY's new Gov Matt Bevin as much as really any politician there is (you all will see what a joke he is when we turn into Kansas, which I'll admit, is what we deserve as a state for electing him) but no need to bring the family into it.