THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If it's not already in the works, THEY NEED TO DEPOSE THOSE 4 GEORGIA POLL WORKERS who stayed and unloaded the suitcases full of ballots. Those workers probably have some "excuses" ready if that were to happen, BUT IT DOES NEED TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY!
Michigan has had at least 10 people sign affidavits swearing they witnessed white vans pulling into the loading dock and watch the ballots being unloaded and hauled in to be counted. They all stated the same thing. At least 60 boxes per van and about 1000 ballots per box. This was AFTER all the GOP watchers and challengers had been purged and the polls "closed" for the night.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
China-linked bank paid Dominion $400 million 4 weeks before election

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
But, since Barr has been dragging his feet for so long will it be too little, too late? Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, can the results be postponed?????

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
But, since Barr has been dragging his feet for so long will it be too little, too late? Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, can the results be postponed?????
Dear Greg T:

Democrats tried unsuccessfully to get Trump out of office for 4 years, through impeachment and constant investigations, so the GOP should be able to do the same with regard to Biden, assuming that Sleepy Joe makes it to the Oval Office.

Don't forget that Barr isn't the only one "dragging his feet" because the FBI has been nowhere to be found with regard to the serious allegations that have been brought forth on election fraud.

Let's see what the Supreme Court will do over the next few days, as they have agreed to consider action on the situation(s) at hand.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Democrats tried unsuccessfully to get Trump out of office for 4 years, through impeachment and constant investigations, so the GOP should be able to do the same with regard to Biden, assuming that Sleepy Joe makes it to the Oval Office.

Don't forget that Barr isn't the only one "dragging his feet" because the FBI has been nowhere to be found with regard to the serious allegations that have been brought forth on election fraud.

Let's see what the Supreme Court will do over the next few days, as they have agreed to consider action on the situation(s) at hand.

The lack of concern is mind boggling. 4 years of whining bullshit because they THOUGHT Trump MAY HAVE had some ties with Russia, and had to use lies, fake documents and bogus fisa warrants to cause trouble. And NOW, the election fraud evidence is overwhelming and NOTHING can be done. As I said a bit ago, it's not about party politics any longer. It's about the integrity of our republic and the constitution.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
[NOTE: I posted this nearly 5 months ago -- on July 8 -- but it bears repeating and consideration.]

* When you make a credit-card payment, your bank can send you verification within minutes.

* Within hours after lottery drawings, accurate results are available.

* Stock market buy or sell transactions can be verified almost instantly.

* Simulcast and off-track winning horse racing wagers are available for instant payoffs.

* On-line purchases, theater reservations, etc., can be verified instantly.

Then, why can't similar methods be used for casting and verifying votes in U.S.?elections?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
[NOTE: I posted this nearly 5 months ago -- on July 8 -- but it bears repeating and consideration.]

* When you make a credit-card payment, your bank can send you verification within minutes.

* Simulcast and off-track winning horse racing wagers are available for instant payoffs.

Then, why can't similar methods be used for casting and verifying votes in U.S.?elections?
Because it's nearly impossible to cheat that way.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member

That's a great question, AW. Google owns my soul and knows everything about me, but it may take weeks to determine how I may or may not have voted? Come on... Something smells rotten in Denmark.