THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AW! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET OFF OF OR GET ON THE MEDS. I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, I WOULD PREFER SOMEONE DOWN THE MIDDLE. TAKE THE BEST OF BOTH AND GO WITH THAT. STARTING TODAY, I WILL NO LONGER REPLY TO YOUR QUESTIONS I HAVE ANSWERED MULTIPLE TIMES. I FEEL THE BEST THING FOR YOU AND ME, IS FOR YOU TO GO RESEARCH MY OLD POSTES TO SEE IF I HAVE ANSWERED A QUESTION YOU ARE ABOUT TO ASK. HAVE A GREAT DAY GOOD BUDDY.

I DONT KNOW IF ORANGE MAN IS BAD G, BUT I DO KNOW HE AINT GOOD!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOR THE LAST YEAR, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. THANX GOOD BUDDY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
FOR THE LAST YEAR, NOT EVEN CLOSE.

WTH do you expect when he has received NO cooperation from the house and senate? The democrats have spent 4 entire years doing nothing but planning and scheming bogus ways to remove him from office. Fake impeachment based on fake evidence and lies, and absolutely NO work being done for the American people. Try looking at the big picture.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
AW! YOU HAVE GOT TO GET OFF OF OR GET ON THE MEDS. I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES, I WOULD PREFER SOMEONE DOWN THE MIDDLE. TAKE THE BEST OF BOTH AND GO WITH THAT.
Dear WAMO:

You say you don't like Trump, and it's obvious that you don't, and you also say you don't like Biden.

I don't see many potential political leaders "down the middle" and I doubt that you can name any such people, either.

Therefore, one could logically conclude that you're pretty much opposed to the American political situation, and can have that viewpoint with no objection from me.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NO COOPERATION FROM THE HOUSE AND SENATE!? OMG! MAYBE WE SHOULD GET SOMEONE IN THERE THAT CAN GET ALONG WITH THE HOUSE AND SENATE. OH WAIT, THAT JUST HAPPENED.

AW. NONE OF THEM ARE LEADERS, REMEMBER?

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
YOU HAVE NEVER ASKED AW THAT SAME QUESTION THE LAST HOWEVER MANY YEARS YA'LL HAVE BEEN IN HERE. EVER!!! WHY ME? BECAUSE IM NOT ALWAYS TEAM G? AW TALKS TO EVERYONE IN HERE THAT WAY, EXCEPT YOU. WHY AM I NOW BEING SINGLED OUT?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Good morning! Apparently, you have done another bump this morning!

Yes. A couple of folks were talking about proof. Well, "proof" is a word that cannot be used in this situation. What we have is compelling evidence. Compelling evidence is useless without a court willing to observe. But, the evidence should be here for all to see. One cannot dismiss actual video footage, hundreds of sworn statements and hundreds of sworn testimonies. It is what it is. You know it, I know it, and anyone with a brain knows. Those who dispute it are either blind, or trying to convince themselves it's not true.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Does anyone really think that so many people would sign affidavits (under threat of perjury) if they didn't see or know about election fraud? And the odds of the election being up-and-up (or even close to it) are ridiculously astronomical!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Does anyone really think that so many people would sign affidavits (under threat of perjury) if they didn't see or know about election fraud? And the odds of the election being up-and-up (or even close to it) are ridiculously astronomical!
Yeah, it's ridiculous. Like I said before, Ray Charles can see it with one eye tied behind his back.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
OVER IT! AND PRESIDENT BIDEN THANKS YOU YOUR SUPPORT AND YOUR WILLINGNESS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

AFTER ALL, WE ALL HAVE MUCH TO LEARN.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Yes. A couple of folks were talking about proof. Well, "proof" is a word that cannot be used in this situation. What we have is compelling evidence. Compelling evidence is useless without a court willing to observe. But, the evidence should be here for all to see. One cannot dismiss actual video footage, hundreds of sworn statements and hundreds of sworn testimonies. It is what it is. You know it, I know it, and anyone with a brain knows. Those who dispute it are either blind, or trying to convince themselves it's not true.
Nope you're like the proverbial fish on the hook.
You have swallowed the lies hook line and sinker.
The courts are not willing to observe all the bullshit coming out from the lying Trumpsters.
Get over it, HE LOST!!!!!
End of discussion.