THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Like I said earlier

What is truth?
What is false?

It's all about winning at all costs. Has nothing to do with what is or what is not fair.

It has everything to do with their agenda.

This attitude will backfire and is already causing a rebellion. Dishonesty has consequences. The media have had their day.

Politicians are now put on notice. Your fiduciary failure will be your doom.

Scolai

Lies of commission - passing off blatantly false information as true
Lies of omission - failing to report the totality of the truth

The mainstream media does both, and there are tens of millions of people who routinely drink from that trough for their media nourishment.

They just never realize that it's poison.

The 2020 election was sketchy and definitely not on the up-and-up, and only a poisoned fool would believe it was legitimate.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Lies of commission - passing off blatantly false information as true
Lies of omission - failing to report the totality of the truth

The mainstream media does both, and there are tens of millions of people who routinely drink from that trough for their media nourishment.

They just never realize that it's poison.

The 2020 election was sketchy and definitely not on the up-and-up, and only a poisoned fool would believe it was legitimate.
Perfectly stated

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The conclusion at the end of the item can't be logically disputed by impartial and/or fair-minded individuals ... and that conclusion is ...

No professional can look at the massive amounts of evidence from the 2020 Election and honestly say it wasn’t stolen.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Another steal? Dems allegedly giving in to 'temptation' to keep House

A prominent constitutional expert is warning that Democrats are giving in to the "temptation" of "rigging elections" in their attempt to keep the majority of the U.S. House in this fall's elections.

The party that does not control the White House, in this case Republicans, usually raises its representation in the House by dozens of seats during midterm elections such as this year.

But Democrats hold a majority now only by a handful of seats, making it likely that they will lose the majority in the fall.

In their schemes to maintain control, according to Jonathan Turley, a constitutional expert and the Shapiro Professor of Public Interest Law at George Washington University, they are following "Oscar Wilde's rule that the only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it."

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Confirmed: 200,000 ballots from 2020 counted with 'mismatched' signatures

Maricopa County, Arizona, officials admitted after the 2020 presidential election that there were some 25,000 ballots counted with mismatched signatures that weren't reviewed, or in the language of the election industry, "cured."

Actually, the number was more than 200,000.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
The problem with mismatched signatures is hell, I don't sign my name twice exactly.

This is why in Alabama the ballot requires two additional signatures OR a notary.

Most those ballots could be fine....or not.

I'm not seeing this reported on some of Indy news organizations I subscribe too so I'm not sure if the validity.

Djarum300

Addicted Member

Ok, if you read the article, only 25k ballots were samples. Out of all of those, 60 could not be verified.

The 200k is a guess from the samples. Even if that guess was accurate, only 5300 would have been rejected.

If the right wants to be taken serious, they can't publish this misleading shit.

Article should have had the heading " A new study finds that roughly 5500 ballots would have been rejected over mismatch signatures"

REVerse °

Addicted Member
You are correct in that sense, although, WHO is signing the ballot is significant. The entire voting system in this country is a train wreck.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
There was a redistricting in some state recently and it went all the way to their supreme court. If it favors Democrats it's "just redistricting." If it favors Republicans it's gerrymandering, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, yadda yadda, etc. The wimpy Republicans cower in fear and let the bullies take their lunch money.

Their Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Democrats. How the SC had that authority is beyond me, but they did it.

The SCOTUS would not go anywhere near the 2020 debacle. Not their purview.

This country is screwed.

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
There was a redistricting in some state recently and it went all the way to their supreme court. If it favors Democrats it's "just redistricting." If it favors Republicans it's gerrymandering, racist, misogynistic, homophobic, xenophobic, yadda yadda, etc. The wimpy Republicans cower in fear and let the bullies take their lunch money.

Their Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Democrats. How the SC had that authority is beyond me, but they did it.

The SCOTUS would not go anywhere near the 2020 debacle. Not their purview.

This country is screwed.
Same shit here in Alabama. It's Gerry mandering if it's Republican but "redistricting" if it's democrats. Anyone look up NY lately? It's a dumpster fire.

It could backfire here. Now they have a guaranteed 1 rep. The Dems proposed new redistricting could give them 2. Or give them 0.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
I know a fella in Canada that was LIVID when Trump won in 2016. Came on another forum literally calling Trump every name in the book.

I hear a lot of money is being made by selling ballots to other countries. Why else would he be so infuriated? We may never know.