THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

bbfreeburn

Greg, you need to call Rudy G and tell him about this stuff. Seems that he doesn’t know about it which would explain why all of his lawsuits keep getting thrown out of court.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Greg, you need to call Rudy G and tell him about this stuff. Seems that he doesn’t know about it which would explain why all of his lawsuits keep getting thrown out of court.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Obviously, you're not paying attention, but that's your prerogative.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I haven't been following all of this, but I did see an interview with Ted Cruz and Ted, as usual, make sense.

The fundamental problem a court is going to have, is even with irrefutable evidence, is what to do with the ballots, especially if the province of the ballots can't be determined. X ballots can't be discarded just because a watcher wasn't there. Can those X ballots be recounted? Sure, if we can identify X ballots. The problem is, they can't.

This is dangerous. I don't care who or what side anyone is on, but ballot counters and election officials can't just decide to ignore court orders or laws legislated by their own state and then nothing happens.

This is what I find so disturbing by the MSM and the left, is that they just don't see that is not just about Trump. Its about the integrity of the election. God forbid if the Hilary or Biden or Obama was short ballots in close swing states and this crap occurred. We know it would be a shit storm.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
So, take your bias out of this for just a minute.

I don't think Trump, in general, has enough ballots in these states to overturn, even if he wins in court. In general, I think he still would have lost even without all these voter irregularities.

Do you want elections decided based on what poll workers do? What ballot counters do? I know sure as shit I don't. This means your vote is now watered down and meaningless.

I know there is lots of arguments in regards to the laws in specific states being in question when it comes to what's required for the vote to be legal. That should be changed in legislation.

I know the ACLU is countering Trump. The American People should be suing these states and election officials for their negligence or complicity in these actions.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
So, take your bias out of this for just a minute.

I don't think Trump, in general, has enough ballots in these states to overturn, even if he wins in court. In general, I think he still would have lost even without all these voter irregularities.

Do you want elections decided based on what poll workers do? What ballot counters do? I know sure as shit I don't. This means your vote is now watered down and meaningless.

I know there is lots of arguments in regards to the laws in specific states being in question when it comes to what's required for the vote to be legal. That should be changed in legislation.

I know the ACLU is countering Trump. The American People should be suing these states and election officials for their negligence or complicity in these actions.
But, according to evidence, there are enough ballots in question to flip Michigan, wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania. Georgia hasn't even finished the first count yet and it's neck and neck. This is about 60+ electoral votes in the mix. Now we find out that the manipulated software was used in about 30 states. Manipulated elections have been in discussion for many years, if not decades. The question I have is simple. WHY do we allow private ownership of ballot machines and software? I remember the old bandit machines where you flip all the little levers for the candidates you choose, and then pull the big arm. The machine records your choices and opens the curtain. Nothing elaborate. Nothing special. They just worked.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
But, according to evidence, there are enough ballots in question to flip Michigan, wisconsin, Arizona and Pennsylvania. Georgia hasn't even finished the first count yet and it's neck and neck. This is about 60+ electoral votes in the mix. Now we find out that the manipulated software was used in about 30 states. Manipulated elections have been in discussion for many years, if not decades. The question I have is simple. WHY do we allow private ownership of ballot machines and software? I remember the old bandit machines where you flip all the little levers for the candidates you choose, and then pull the big arm. The machine records your choices and opens the curtain. Nothing elaborate. Nothing special. They just worked.
I'd argue that government ownership is just as bad. It's the same reason I believe it is bad for the USPS, controlled by the executive branch, to be delivering ballots.

I still don't think he has enough votes even if everything was on the up and up.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
This is exactly what I've been saying about computer glitches. No such thing.

I haven't spent any time on whatever the glitches are. I'm a software/computer/electrical engineer, and the whole thing stinks. I however haven't done any investigation into whatever is going on with it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I haven't spent any time on whatever the glitches are. I'm a software/computer/electrical engineer, and the whole thing stinks. I however haven't done any investigation into whatever is going on with it.
I've been building computers for many years, and even tho I don't know coding, I am familiar enough with software to know that it doesn't think on it's own. It does what it's told to do. Plus, the software was "updated" on these machines the day before the election??? And nobody questioned that????? What the guy failed to mention is that this Dominion company has ties to the Clinton foundation and George Soros. This private shit needs to stop. WTF are they thinking?? Trump should have known better.