THE ELECTION FRAUD THREAD

bbfreeburn

Lou Dobbs: FBI investigating 2020 presidential election results

A perfect example of hearsay, not admissible evidence. You guys still don’t seem to get that of all the “evidence “ you croak about none of it has been accepted by any court as being valid

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
A perfect example of hearsay, not admissible evidence. You guys still don’t seem to get that of all the “evidence “ you croak about none of it has been accepted by any court as being valid
I don't believe it has to be. The suits filed, yes, need to be accepted. But the close calls and machine auditing is automatic. There is obviously a situation with Dominion and that is why it was used. The democrats knew it is extremely easy to manipulate and even hands out an instruction sheeet on how to reset and program the machine for the desired results. This is why other countries, such as Venezuela, use this software. The had it programmed so that Chavez would never lose another election. To coin a phrase... Well, son of a bitch...

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
LMFAO!!!!!!!! CNN has NO issues with bashing the use of voting machines when they think Trump stole it!!! But, now! Well! Different story!!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

YOU don't seem to get that all of the "evidence" that you (and other liberals) "croaked" about for more than 3 years regarding alleged Trump collusion with Russia HAD NO VALIDITY.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Really, CNN? The machines were easily hacked, then, but not now???? Why? Because you think your guy won?????

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
This whole thread is a conspiracy theory, every court case has been dismissed, its over and the sooner Trump realizes this the better.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
This whole thread is a conspiracy theory, every court case has been dismissed, its over and the sooner Trump realizes this the better.
None of this is conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy against our constitution and the sooner people realize this the better. We are about to go by the way of venezuela and ignorant people are supporting it.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
None of this is conspiracy theory. It's a conspiracy against our constitution and the sooner people realize this the better. We are about to go by the way of venezuela and ignorant people are supporting it.
You have really gone off the deep end, damn.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Everybody knows about media bias, so it's not hard for the average person to see why none of this is making headlines. HOWEVER, most still hold belief in the judicial system still being somewhat reliable. Therefore, when these allegations are taken to court, several courts, and ALL of the judges who hear the cases react with "Get outta heah..." then the accusations start to sound more conspiracy based than fact based.

If the counter-argument then becomes anything about "liberal judges", then our system of justice is completely compromised; thus the whole system is compromised. In which case, our country is beyond being able to peacefully reconcile these faults. The entire process has been infiltrated and rendered ineffective, unjust, and not at all representative of The People. The only way to fix it is bloodshed, and the average person has not been pushed to the point where they are willing - or even thinking - of armed revolt.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I don't know what level of judges this is going to, but the Alabama state courts are very corrupt and politicized.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Just going through some of the cases, it's exactly as I thought. Presenting proof that shit happened, but judges won't do anything to set precedence because no one knows how many votes are legal or not and judges aren't going to risk denying legal votes.

Simply put, counters and poll workers in Philly will get away with it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Just going through some of the cases, it's exactly as I thought. Presenting proof that shit happened, but judges won't do anything to set precedence because no one knows how many votes are legal or not and judges aren't going to risk denying legal votes.

Simply put, counters and poll workers in Philly will get away with it.
Plus, michigan republicans change their votes and decide to certify the election after being threatened. We have two issues in Michigan. Democrats are despicable crooks, republicans are pussies.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
For example

So, if observers are denied, we have no idea how valid the counts are.

I read in another article that these people were "misinformed' on the new law that an observer can go to any ward. Previous law states that observers were assigned wards.

If I did something like that in my job I would be facing civil/criminal charges.

It appears to me that voting irregularities and the voting process are less important to our country than PII, PHI, or classified information.

Last edited:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Plus, michigan republicans change their votes and decide to certify the election after being threatened. We have two issues in Michigan. Democrats are despicable crooks, republicans are pussies.
I saw the zoom stuff. That should be illegal. I don't know if the lady was in the zoom meeting with those idiots, but I'd have walked out. This was cohersion, plain and simple.