14) Detroit Sucks :Laugh:
15) Hillary
16) Hillary
17) False Reporting Piece :Thumbsdown:
18) Hillary
19) Someone didn't know their VP
20) Interesting NK Article
21) Happy B-Day

More boobs, less Hillary. Believe me, we get it......we get it, I get it, I don't like her, she sucks, a terrible candidate and is old and I'm NOT voting for her........we grasp the concept (like the Kenny Rogers poker commercial). I'm starting to wonder if this place is worth the time if it's going to be constant Hillary. If it IS going to be that kind of forum....please let me know in advance.......so I can take appropriate action.

Not trying to be the police here but legitimately if that's what this place is going to be, please show me how that's fun.

Last edited:

Good Times Good Times

I'd also like to add and clarify, I think you all are good dudes.......I really do. You've been kind to me and I've known (or at least to the extent possible) a lot of you for a lot of years. This is not a personal matter at all, it's a forum content thing. I don't want the written word to come across different than my true sentiment.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
And the Google thread, at the bottom, the guy doing research admits he supports hillary, but still disagrees with Google (or any other corp) trying to influence elections.

Robadat

I'd also like to add and clarify, I think you all are good dudes.......I really do. You've been kind to me and I've known (or at least to the extent possible) a lot of you for a lot of years. This is not a personal matter at all, it's a forum content thing. I don't want the written word to come across different than my true sentiment.
Well, it is election campaign time of year...
But I agree, too much politics here lately, we get enough everywhere else.

Gonna go slightly off topic here, hope no one complains...:)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I can understand the comments that suggest that there is too much "Hillary" -- especially recently -- in this forum ...

BUT, in my opinion, IT'S A LOT BETTER than a series of personal attacks and demeaning comments and insults among posters.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Well, it is election campaign time of year...
But I agree, too much politics here lately, we get enough everywhere else.

Gonna go slightly off topic here, hope no one complains...:)

I hereby declare any objections to be "Over-ruled"! :Thumbsup:

Oops, gotta keep it political...

What I meant to say is, "I'd sure like to 'check' HER box on election day!" :p:Inlove::Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
The point is there is so much time spent on someone you/we all hate.
Dear GTGT:

You cut off my full statement, which makes it read quite differently. The entire statement read ... BUT, in my opinion, IT'S A LOT BETTER than a series of personal attacks and demeaning comments and insults among posters.

livespive

But isn't this the cycle? Don't we do this right before the election......

I think it was the rage on BR during the BHO election :Biggrin:

I will think of a post, and if I don't get any responses I am going to post 10 Trump and 10 Hillary post :Whistling::Biggrin:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
The "lefties" here sure haven't cut Mr Trump much slack, either. Look in the archives and see for yourself. Mainstream media bash Trump like a red headed step child and give Hillary a pass most of the time. This can't be denied. I enjoy exposing the hypocrisy of the "political prostitute" Hillary and the media that pimps her.