The Ransom

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Is there any doubt that Barack Hussein Obama is willing to deal (and get along) with the rogue Iranian regime more than he is with the Republicans in Congress?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Is there any doubt that Barack Hussein Obama is willing to deal (and get along) with the rogue Iranian regime more than he is with the Republicans in Congress?
He's just a pussified sympathizer with absolutely NO backbone. I can just imagine that prick as a kid on the playground with everyone slapping him around because he never could stand up for himself. Little pussy.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
He's just a pussified sympathizer with absolutely NO backbone. I can just imagine that prick as a kid on the playground with everyone slapping him around because he never could stand up for himself. Little pussy.
Dear Greg T:

You mean, in those MUSLIM schools that BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA attended in his younger days?

Good Times Good Times

I know, right! The Republicans in Congress have always been very willing to work with Obama and I just don't get why they don't try and obstruct more. :Alien:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I know, right! The Republicans in Congress have always been very willing to work with Obama and I just don't get why they don't try and obstruct more. :Alien:
Dear GTGT:

Even with your "Kool-Aid" viewpoint, you should realize that Barack Hussein Obama was EAGER to finalize a nuclear deal with Iran -- and to send the recent "ransom" (mentioned above) -- whereas he doesn't seem to eager to work and compromise with the Republicans in Congress.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear GTGT:

Even with your "Kool-Aid" viewpoint, you should realize that Barack Hussein Obama was EAGER to finalize a nuclear deal with Iran -- and to send the recent "ransom" (mentioned above) -- whereas he doesn't seem to eager to work and compromise with the Republicans in Congress.
And dont forget the EOs and vetoes

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Obama didn't want to work with Republicans, either. Obstruction goes both ways, GTGT. Regardless, it is easy for Barry Soetoro to blame the Republicans when he has the entire media machine in his back pocket. That unaccounted stimilus money that was stolen from the American taxpayer back in 2008 has benefited Barry very well...