They're Just Jealous...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I just though about this after reading a headline on Google News about how fireworks pollute the air. Then I recalled that our independence was won by white people fighting. I expect by this time next year, the 4th of July will be banned, deemed a wreckless, racist pastime that is destroying the ozone layer by the media...

So long America, was fun while it lasted.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Al Jazeera has no trouble mocking America or Americans, but how tolerant are they when Americans (or anyone else) attempts to mock Mohammad and/or Islam? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Good Times Good Times

Al Jazeera has no trouble mocking America or Americans, but how tolerant are they when Americans (or anyone else) attempts to mock Mohammad and/or Islam? I think we all know the answer to that question.
American's have no trouble mocking Islam, but how tolerant are they when Muslims (or anyone else) attempt to mock Jesus Christ and/or Christianity? I think we all know the answer to that question.

Last edited:

REVerse °

Addicted Member
How many Christians have put bounties on Muslims or killed them for mocking Jesus? Yet? I think we know the answer to that question.

bbfreeburn

How many Christians have put bounties on Muslims or killed them for mocking Jesus? Yet? I think we know the answer to that question.
Yes, we do know the answer. Thousands of Christians killed more thousands of Muslims in the 7 major and numerous other minor crusades.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yes, we do know the answer. Thousands of Christians killed more thousands of Muslims in the 7 major and numerous other minor crusades.
Dear bbfreeburn:

Oh. At least, we now have the full justification and reasoning for modern-day Islamic terrorism -- according to you, at least.

bbfreeburn

Dear bbfreeburn:

Oh. At least, we now have the full justification and reasoning for modern-day Islamic terrorism -- according to you, at least.
I'd like to know by what circuitous mental process you came to that conclusion. I provided an answer to the question posed by Reverse. That is all. But of course you filter that thru your own set of prejudices, don't you?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'd like to know by what circuitous mental process you came to that conclusion. I provided an answer to the question posed by Reverse. That is all. But of course you filter that thru your own set of prejudices, don't you?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Of course, I suppose I'm wrong that your own set of prejudices weren't reflected in your response to REVerse. But thanks for responding. It's much appreciated. Have a good day.