This is what happens...

Good Times Good Times

You all want this as a co-worker next to you? :eek:

To be fair, this is a crazy crazy bitch right here. I don't think, as the OP suggests, 100% of them act like this..........but this lady IS fucking nuts. Again, I'm not sure I want to be around her. :eek: :eek: :eek:

What an ugly spot for the workers there in that situation. Just shitty all around. I'd put my money on her having a few loose connections upstairs.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I can't understand why they let her go for so long before shoving her ass out the door.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
IM SURE BEING SUED BY THE LOVELY LADY CAME TO EVERYONES MIND. IF THEY LAID HANDS ON HER THAT IS. THEN, IT WAS JUST ENOUGH!

MI2AZ

She should lose her EBT card for that behavior.

If there was any justice in the world.

Not that there is.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
She should lose her EBT card for that behavior.

If there was any justice in the world.

Not that there is.
Drug test them all. If they fail- take the card. State employees have to be agree to random drug tests and welfare recipients should be held to the same standard.

Good Times Good Times

Here's the issue with that.............spending.

http://time.com/3117361/welfare-recipients-drug-testing/

"State data in Florida also showed that the measure produced few results. Only 108 out of 4,086 people tested — 2.6 percent — were found to have been using narcotics. State records showed that the requirement cost more money to carry out than it saved."

I understand the sentiment but if spending is the issue to begin with........well this exacerbates the problem. Cost/benefit.....

Good Times Good Times

Also this, if spending is the issue:

Big picture is................and YES I AGREE THERE ARE LAZY FUCKS...........think proportionally about the issues.

MI2AZ

There is a lot of waste in the military. I could tell you stories...but then I might be shot.

Good Times Good Times

There is a lot of waste in the military. I could tell you stories...but then I might be shot.
My best friends' brother has done a couple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan and he's told me some spending stories that were amazing. If you want to have an IMPACT on federal spending it's a good place to start.

Let's get our boys out of the sand and stop spending on things that aren't improving our national security and CREATING terrorists. I'm guessing we can trim that up JUST A BIT..... :Biggrin: