Thoughts on Trump's Super Ginormous Wall of America

bbfreeburn

Greg, no context at all. You said he didn't lie. I pointed out that he did. It's like a computer; you have one's and zero's. No other choice. And, I think his lies may be much worse than you can imagine. He says he can do certain things for the country. What if he actually has no idea how to do them? Where does that leave us chumps who elected him? Probably no better or worse off than we are now, except for those whose expectations were raised. If you expect nothing and get nothing it's not such a big fall. But if you expect great things and get fucked it hurts a whole lot worse.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg, no context at all. You said he didn't lie. I pointed out that he did. It's like a computer; you have one's and zero's. No other choice. And, I think his lies may be much worse than you can imagine. He says he can do certain things for the country. What if he actually has no idea how to do them? Where does that leave us chumps who elected him? Probably no better or worse off than we are now, except for those whose expectations were raised. If you expect nothing and get nothing it's not such a big fall. But if you expect great things and get fucked it hurts a whole lot worse.
So, putting things in your perspective, everyone lies. That being the case, who cares? He's no worse than anyone else.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's like a computer; you have one's and zero's. No other choice. And, I think his lies may be much worse than you can imagine. He says he can do certain things for the country. What if he actually has no idea how to do them? Where does that leave us chumps who elected him?
Dear bbfreeburn:

Sorta sounds like Barack Hussein Obama, huh? And when you say "chumps who elected him", you're affirming my long-time contention that AMERICAN VOTERS ARE STUPID!

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Sure. The people that hire are the problem. Stiffer penalties might help, but as long as the temptation is there, it won't matter. Corporations do shady things all the time even if there are large penalties because it's still cheaper bto pay the fines. Even the SEC is under manned to regulate corporations, so what makes me think ICE or another government entity can monitor and enforce penalties on business's using illegals? Supply or demand? Both will always exist.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Blaming the employers who hire illegals is just like blaming the drug addicts for the drug problem. If you want to enjoy true success in eliminating the problem you go after the source, not the end user. Slap the employers who hire them on the wrist. Shoot the cocksuckers sneaking in to begin with. They know they are breaking the law. What happens if you enter Russia, Cuba, Mexico, and any other number of countries illegally? You're either shot or you're never heard from again.

livespive

Ran out of money. Example, even though he is a career politician, Jonny boy is still in it even though he has no shot..
If Carson had Trump's money and wanted to be stubborn and "hog" delegates like Trump is saying Kasich is, he could.
But he has broke the bank.

LIVESPIVE, WHERE ARE THEY NOW?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
They know they are breaking the law. What happens if you enter Russia, Cuba, Mexico, and any other number of countries illegally? You're either shot or you're never heard from again.
... but that FACT rarely gets attention in the lamestream media and elsewhere.