Trump train swarms Biden bus

bbfreeburn

Another article of interest, google the title of this thread. How do you feel about a caravan of Trump supporters, in cars and trucks with Trump flags and signs surrounding a moving Biden campaign bus and trying to force it off the road? The FBI is investigating

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Another article of interest, google the title of this thread. How do you feel about a caravan of Trump supporters, in cars and trucks with Trump flags and signs surrounding a moving Biden campaign bus and trying to force it off the road? The FBI is investigating
Dear bbfreeburn:

I'm not supportive of that, but I'm even less supportive of harassment (and discrimination) of Trump supporters in restaurants and other public places. I'm also strongly opposed to rioting, looting and arson throughout the country -- ALL of it perpetrated by people opposed to Trump!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I dont condone any of this physical confrontation shit, but I have to wonder how the Biden bunch feels about tasting their own medicine.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Not fake, also goin on in NYC

What's not fake? The original report was that Trump supporters were blocking the road, on purpose. Those on the ground are reporting that the reason they are blocking the road is because police blocked their way. It was also a large exit ramp that was blocked, not the main highway.

I don't know what is going on in NYC so I'll have to research that.

bbfreeburn

What I’m talking about was not a road block but a bunch of cars and trucks surrounding a moving bus and trying to either force it to stop or force it off the road. Also happened in New York and (I believe) New Jersey. Police were called via 911 and the FBI is investigating

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
What's not fake? The original report was that Trump supporters were blocking the road, on purpose. Those on the ground are reporting that the reason they are blocking the road is because police blocked their way. It was also a large exit ramp that was blocked, not the main highway.

I don't know what is going on in NYC so I'll have to research that.
Gotta love this shit. The fucking liberals (antifa, BLM, etc) can block entire freeways without issue. Wonder where all the concern was when the left was physically attacking Trump supporters leaving or waiting in line for a Trump rally.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Gotta love this shit. The fucking liberals (antifa, BLM, etc) can block entire freeways without issue. Wonder where all the concern was when the left was physically attacking Trump supporters leaving or waiting in line for a Trump rally.
Dear Greg T:

I wonder if bbfreeburn will attempt to respond to you on that.

bbfreeburn

Honestly I don’t remember liberals blocking a freeway. I do remember liberals being charged by cars driven by right wingers.
I do vaguely recall an incident of trumpettes having an encounter with liberals but don’t remover specifics

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Honestly I don’t remember liberals blocking a freeway. I do remember liberals being charged by cars driven by right wingers.
I do vaguely recall an incident of trumpettes having an encounter with liberals but don’t remover specifics
Dear bbfreeburn:

Comments such as "I don't remember", "vaguely recall" and "don't remember specifics" hardly constitutes facts, evidence or reliable statements.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Um, Birmingham and Atlanta to name a few cities.

Scolai

Jeezus, dude. Have you been living under a rock?

Seems like every time a conservative farts in public, rioters take to the streets to block traffic. You have to be willfully blind to have not seen this before now.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Jeezus, dude. Have you been living under a rock?

Seems like every time a conservative farts in public, rioters take to the streets to block traffic. You have to be willfully blind to have not seen this before now.
Dear Scolai:

It's hard to believe, but I have several die-hard liberal friends who have the same mindset.