Trump's amazing presidential run shouldn't be surprising

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Why have so many Americans come to support the presidential aspirations of Donald Trump, who is viewed by many as brash and egotistical? There are two major reasons.

THE FIRST is belief in his ability (or potential) to fix things. His backers are convinced that, regardless of his less-than-polished presentation, he comes to play and win. They see him as an action sort of guy, and they believe that Trump will tighten up our immigration policies and stem the flow of foreigners who are sapping our resources and making security difficult, if not impossible.

Further. they believe that Trump would do something to rein in Obamacare, with its massive bureaucracy, and they believe that Trump will strengthen our military and care for our veterans. They also feel he would command respect from other countries and negotiate better trade deals to strengthen our economy.

THE SECOND is the absolute disdain that the people have for our governmental institutions. They are sick and tired of the convoluted, complex, deceitful government and the lamestream media that panders to it. They are sick of being lied to about the true figures on the national debt, immigration, terrorism, unemployment and just about everything else.

Many Americans want a real leader who loves the U.S., respects the taxpayers and speaks the truth, even when it is not politically correct. If that is Donald Trump, so be it. Americans need to finally wake up and realize that when a group states that it wants to take over our country, we should believe them and not marginalize its members as being some kind of nuts who don't have the ability to carry out its mission?

Therefore, it shouldn't be a mystery as to why heretofore non-politician Trump has advanced as far as he has in quest of the White House.

toolguru

Total Tool
Not amazing at all. As the years go by, the average I.Q. of America gets lower. He appeals to the crowd that thinks if you yell often enough and loud enough, even if it's at a brick wall, things will get better. He is the epitome of the campaign strategy of tell em what they want to hear. Doesn't matter if you can deliver or not.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not amazing at all. As the years go by, the average I.Q. of America gets lower. He appeals to the crowd that thinks if you yell often enough and loud enough, even if it's at a brick wall, things will get better. He is the epitome of the campaign strategy of tell em what they want to hear. Doesn't matter if you can deliver or not.
... but if you've watched Hillary and Trump during the campaign, HILLARY YELLS MORE OFTEN AND LOUDER than Trump does -- by far!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I THINK EVERY POLITICIAN SAYS WHATEVER THEY WANT TOO, WHETHER THEY CAN DELIVER OR NOT.

toolguru

Total Tool
The clip says it all. Make sure you all run out and get your made in China "make America great again hat"..Yee haw

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I'm making more money then ever, 401K doing great. Had below $2.50 gal, unemployment at or below 5%, housing market back, auto biz booming. Yeah, Ill take 8 more years of this vs those 8 years of "mission accomplished" bullshit
Dear toolguru:

Good for you. I'm doing very well also, but I don't think that Barack Hussein Obama has a thing to do with it.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear toolguru:

Good for you. I'm doing very well also, but I don't think that Barack Hussein Obama has a thing to do with it.
Ahhh, but he does. Bam Bam and company are printing money as if they work in the Monopoly factory. This is artificially propping up the economy and when the cash flooding stops we're in for a huge crash. This will most likely be on the next president. It started about a year ago when the market took a huge dip, but most people (me included) rode it out and have recovered a bit. But when they stop the flood of funny money we're all in for a huge awakening. Slick Willie did it, and now Bam Bam the islam man is doing it.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Ahhh, but he does. Bam Bam and company are printing money as if they work in the Monopoly factory. This is artificially propping up the economy and when the cash flooding stops we're in for a huge crash. This will most likely be on the next president. It started about a year ago when the market took a huge dip, but most people (me included) rode it out and have recovered a bit. But when they stop the flood of funny money we're all in for a huge awakening. Slick Willie did it, and now Bam Bam the islam man is doing it.
Dear Greg T:

I'm more than well aware of the printing of money and the dire economic situation that this nation is in -- no thanks to Barack Hussein Obama -- and toolguru (and other liberals) apparently aren't aware of the FAKE stock market and unemployment numbers that are being fed to the American sheeple.

With regard to my personal status, I meant that I've made wise choices with regard to finances over the years, and I've never purchased anything that I couldn't pay for; hence, I've never accumulated any problematic debt, and in fact, more than one financial expert has stated that he has never seen a combined credit rating for any couple higher than that of my wife and I. And Barack Hussein Obama hasn't been a factor in my financial well-being.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I'm making more money then ever, 401K doing great. Had below $2.50 gal, unemployment at or below 5%, housing market back, auto biz booming. Yeah, Ill take 8 more years of this vs those 8 years of "mission accomplished" bullshit
Hem. The business I worked for has had the worst 8 years. I lost my job. What does that say?