Ugh, c'mon GJ

livespive

Exactly He doesn't say anything about anything.

My issue w/Trump is that he doesn't say really much in terms of substance/bills etc. He doesn't speak in terms of policy often or lay out plans. So while I get why people like bluntness.....I do, when it's said he tells it like it is, I don't know what the "it" is.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Exactly He doesn't say anything about anything.
That depends where you look. If you watch mainstream left leaning liberal news outlets- they are working overtime to discredit every move he makes. The right conservative news does the same with Hillary. The ability to sort thru the BS is where you get a somewhat accurate report.

Scolai

Consider for the moment that the gaffe was intentional. How better to get the attention of the national media on numerous fronts?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Consider for the moment that the gaffe was intentional. How better to get the attention of the national media on numerous fronts?
If only some of Hillary's biggest lies were to gain the attention of the national lamestream media.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
My issue w/Trump is that he doesn't say really much in terms of substance/bills etc. He doesn't speak in terms of policy often or lay out plans. So while I get why people like bluntness.....I do, when it's said he tells it like it is, I don't know what the "it" is.
Dear GTGT:

I know you're not a Hillary fan, but WHAT IS SHE OFFERING?

FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA, that's what.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dear GTGT:

I know you're not a Hillary fan, but WHAT IS SHE OFFERING?

FOUR MORE YEARS OF OBAMA, that's what.
Not so much, according to leaked Colin Powell emails

From that linked article:

"In several emails from Leeds to Powell, Leeds says that Clinton hates and envies the President in the extreme. Leeds adds that she will sometimes refer to the President as 'That Man'. Finally, Leeds tells Powell that the Obama team wouldn't mind seeing Clinton lose."