Useless POS Cop to be CHARGED WITH MURDER...

JLS

http://news.yahoo.com/emanuel-meeting-ministers-discuss-police-shooting-video-202805089.html

This POS shot a teen 16 times...some while he was on the ground...The video MUST BE RELEASED
by Nov. 25th...and when it is...Shit will fly...

Now YES the teen was holding a knife...BUT...there we 10 police officers on the scene...And none of the others
fired...So to say that the POS officers life was in danger is bull shit....

No evidence of the teen attacking anyone...And yes he had some drugs in his system...

The officer has now been charged with 1st Degree Murder...

And it took Chicago and the DA over one year to file charges...But at least they did...UNLIKE NY...

Now all this does is put decent police officers in danger...

And other police officers on the scene went into a store to check out their video...AND GUESS WHAT...The video of the shooting is missing...before and after is there...

More police cover ups...

No wonder the Black community does not trust the police...

And yes Greg...go ahead and say it...I think this POS is gulity...And I hope they fry his ass...

and while we are at it...

Fuxxck zimmy boy too...

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I havent heard anything about it so i can only make one comment. He is innocent until proven guilty.

Last edited:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
NOR DID THE OTHER 10 OFFICERS TRY TO STOP THE 1 COP NOR DID THEY TURN THEIR GUNS ON HIM.

JLS

The video clearly shows the teen walking with the knife in his right hand...not towards any officer...

The POS got out of his car and within 6 seconds opened fire on the teen...I believe hitting him the the side and BACK...

The teen fell to the ground after the first TWO SHOTS...

There was a pause...about 10 seconds...

And then the POS fired 14 shots into the teen as he was LAYING ON THE GROUND...

There were 8 other officers plus the POS partner on the scene...

NO ONE ELSE FIRED A SHOT...

The other officers had called for a teaser...to control the teen...

But the POS killed him before a teaser showed up...

Now this was indeed a troubled teen...and it appears he had drugs in his system...and he slashed a tired and broke into some cars...

That's about 90 days in the County Jail...NOT THE DEATH SENTENCE BY A POS FIRING SQUAD...

I wish I didn't see the video. I can't find the words ... to see someone lose their life like this....

I have seen far worse situations on TV where police was able disarm the person and no one gets hurt. What was the Police officer thinking here?

Robadat

After watching the video, I'd have to say the cop is in the wrong here. I have a hard time in even trying to justify the first shots while the guy was still on his feet as he didn't appear to be making any moves towards anyone. I can find no way it was justifiable to continue shooting once he went down. True, the man still had a knife in his hand, but you can't consider him to still be an immediate threat if he is incapable of physically reaching you.

Reactions: JLS