War on Weed?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I don't smoke pot, but if it helps people with whatever ails them- I'm all for it. Smoke away and smile. :)
It's only really smoked for pain, glaucoma and a few other things. The best way to ingest it is taking the extract sublingually , or injecting the tumor with pure extract or tincture. Smoking will work for appetite, anxiety, etc., also but is much more effective when taking the extract.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
When my mother had pancreatic cancer she refused to smoke weed, even though we knew it would help with her appetite and nausea. It was illegal in Florida at the time and she was too worried about implicating us.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
When my mother had pancreatic cancer she refused to smoke weed, even though we knew it would help with her appetite and nausea. It was illegal in Florida at the time and she was too worried about implicating us.
Had it not been a schedule 1 narcotic it would have been available for research and there would have been a perfectly viable cure for that cancer using cannabis extract. Our government is sacrificing human lives in the name of money.

Good Times Good Times

Culturally we all (except the puritanical types) accept the drug alcohol. It's legal, regulated and generates jobs/revenue.

You buy a 12oz can of that drug and know exactly what you're getting and the amount etc....

We just seem to not be talented enough as a country to understand these things are one in the same.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
FOLLOWING THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT GT, WHY NOT MAKE ALL DRUGS LEGAL THEN. BECAUSE WE AS MEAR MORTALS CANNOT CONTROL OURSELVES TO KNOW WHAT OUR LIMITS ARE.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Culturally we all (except the puritanical types) accept the drug alcohol. It's legal, regulated and generates jobs/revenue.

You buy a 12oz can of that drug and know exactly what you're getting and the amount etc....

We just seem to not be talented enough as a country to understand these things are one in the same.
Exactly right, but don't forget nicotine and caffeine in that group. Cigarettes kill 88000 people every year, alky kills 480,000 every year. Marijuana related deaths recorded...... ZERO. Medical benefits of nicotine? ZERO. Medical benefits of Alky? ZERO. Medical benefits of Cannabis? As of yet, unlimited!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOW MANY OF THOSE 568K PEOPLE ALSO SMOKED WEED G? DIDNT SAVE THEM. :Whistling::Biggrin:
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THE PHRASE: "POT IS THE GATEWAY TO STRONGER DRUGS!". THERE HAS TO BE SOME FORM OF FACT TO THAT STATEMENT. THE FOLKS THAT ARE SCARED TO TRY WEED BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL MAY NOW TRY IT AND MOVE ON TO HARSHER DRUGS. AND BEFORE IT IS EVEN SAID, NOONE CAN COMPARE WHAT HAPPENS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY TO WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN HERE. NOONE HAS ANY WAY TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
HOW MANY OF THOSE 568K PEOPLE ALSO SMOKED WEED G? DIDNT SAVE THEM. :Whistling::Biggrin:
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEARD THE PHRASE: "POT IS THE GATEWAY TO STRONGER DRUGS!". THERE HAS TO BE SOME FORM OF FACT TO THAT STATEMENT. THE FOLKS THAT ARE SCARED TO TRY WEED BECAUSE ITS ILLEGAL MAY NOW TRY IT AND MOVE ON TO HARSHER DRUGS. AND BEFORE IT IS EVEN SAID, NOONE CAN COMPARE WHAT HAPPENS IN ANOTHER COUNTRY TO WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN HERE. NOONE HAS ANY WAY TO KNOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN.
This is typical "in one ear and out the other" anti-pot behavior. First of all, cannabis' main medicinal benefit does not come from smoking, AND, most of the medicine is in the CBD and not the THC. This means...NO HIGH. The second indication of this being an ignorant post is the use of the work POT. “Pot” comes from the Latin term “potación de guayaya,” which means, “drink of grief”, a Mexican beverage that is prepared by steeping cannabis buds in wine. The term we use when referring to cannabis use is cannabis extract or oil.

Also, the most dangerous gateway drug on the market today is perfectly legal. It's alcohol. Kids begin drinking at very early ages and SOME move on to Marijuana. Some don't. Some use Cocaine, Some Heroine, some Meth, etc. Cannabis is no more a gateway drug than banana bread. And you can put nicotine right in there with alcohol. kids start smoking cigs long before they toke a dube. Your problem is that you see nothing wrong with doling out drugs at the pharmacy that is nothing more than various strains of Morphine derived from the poppy flower, and most cases now days, in synthetic form, while keeping a perfectly good HEALING medicine under wraps. The feds even hold a patent on hemp, not just cannabis, but hemp. There is NO thc in hemp. Hemp can be used in place of oil for making plastics, fabrics, building materials and fuel. Additionally, hemp grows so quickly that farmers could get two, maybe three crops per year. In about 1940, Henry Ford built an entire car out of hemp, and powered it with diesel made from hemp. It was squashed. Any guesses why? Any guesses why the feds would patent a plant that could power our entire country and keep it under wraps?

Good Times Good Times

Did WAMO honestly just trot out the gateway drug thing? Tell me he did not........this has to be evidence of him just trolling. No one can be that ignorant.

Good Times Good Times

It's so laughable to me that people find it completely acceptable that I can drink a beer in my home but under no circumstances should I be legally allowed to smoke a joint "because it could lead me to harsher drugs or worse". I've smoked pot recreationally since I was about 21-22 and I've never tried meth etc nor have I ever entertained such an absurd idea.....

If I'm causing no harm to any of you (by not driving high, endangering others, using in MY private home), pay my bills, show up to work daily, provide for my family.........I'm absolutely amazed by those w/authoritarian & puritanical tendencies to feel so inclined to care or opine on my lifestyle in this particular regard WHILE AT THE SAME TIME finding me being able to use the drug alcohol relatively fine!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It's so laughable to me that people find it completely acceptable that I can drink a beer in my home but under no circumstances should I be legally allowed to smoke a joint "because it could lead me to harsher drugs or worse". I've smoked pot recreationally since I was about 21-22 and I've never tried meth etc nor have I ever entertained such an absurd idea.....

If I'm causing no harm to any of you (by not driving high, endangering others, using in MY private home), pay my bills, show up to work daily, provide for my family.........I'm absolutely amazed by those w/authoritarian & puritanical tendencies to feel so inclined to care or opine on my lifestyle in this particular regard WHILE AT THE SAME TIME finding me being able to use the drug alcohol relatively fine!

It's exactly the type of brain washing the government wants. It has carried for many decades, since prior to 1930 cannabis extract was in every doctors' bags. Only when they realized that synthetic chemicals could bring in more money did they outlaw cannabis. They've known for thousands of years cannabis has been used as an effective medicine. The U.S. government has even tried to synthesize it and sell it in a capsule. All they really had to do was use the real extract and put it in pill form.

Good Times Good Times

It's exactly the type of brain washing the government wants. It has carried for many decades, since prior to 1930 cannabis extract was in every doctors' bags. Only when they realized that synthetic chemicals could bring in more money did they outlaw cannabis. They've known for thousands of years cannabis has been used as an effective medicine. The U.S. government has even tried to synthesize it and sell it in a capsule. All they really had to do was use the real extract and put it in pill form.
Well Donald Trump to come out and publicly bash that fake news.

#WAMOBelievesReeferMadnessIsReal
#WhoGivesAFuckWhatPeopleDoIfItCausesNoHarm

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
TAKE NOTE GT. SEE HOW G TALKED ME DOWN. I JUST WISH YOU COULD DO THE SAME. BUT ALAS, YOU SEEM TO REMAIN THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HAVE AN OPINION OR MAKE A STATEMENT AND NOT HAVE PEOPLE TALK YOU DOWN WITHOUT GETTING YOUR PANTIES IN A WAD. OH WELL, I GUESS WE WILL MOVE ON FROM THIS TOO...CAN YOU START ME A GO FUND ME PAGE FOR THAT HASHTAG WITH MY NAME ON IT. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND I JUST MIGHT BE THAT IGNORANT, BUT IT AINT HURTING YOU.
#WHOGIVESAFUCKWHATIDOIFITCAUSESNOHARM...OR WAS THAT JUST MEANT FOR YOU? AGAIN.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
It's only really smoked for pain, glaucoma and a few other things. The best way to ingest it is taking the extract sublingually , or injecting the tumor with pure extract or tincture. Smoking will work for appetite, anxiety, etc., also but is much more effective when taking the extract.
Greg, do you know which countries are practicing these methods of alternative medicine? This is very interesting because, honestly, I had no clue it was happening.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Did WAMO honestly just trot out the gateway drug thing? Tell me he did not........this has to be evidence of him just trolling. No one can be that ignorant.
I don't think it was an ignorant statement because we have a conversation going that includes recreational euphoria and medical benefits of marijuana. I have learned a lot in this thread and I wouldn't be embarrassed if I said something that appeared ignorant because frankly, I am ignorant on this subject. LOL .. I can't stand smoke of any kind. Although, what Greg said about under the tongue and via direct injection into tumors in fascinating.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Greg, do you know which countries are practicing these methods of alternative medicine? This is very interesting because, honestly, I had no clue it was happening.
Australia, U.K. Sweden, and quite a few others have been dabbling. I've been soapboxing this for over 10 years already. Rick Simpson, a Canadian doctor had been treating AND CURING people for years against his government's wishes. They burned him down, destroyed his crops, jailed him, and now took his license and imprisoned him. It's so commonly used now that our people have no choice but to leak itt slowly to the public so that we have no idea we'd been fucked over and sacrificed for many decades...hell, centuries!