Welcome new member.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Welcome, MP! :Thumbsup:

Rule #1: Don't mess with my sheep!

Rule #2: Don't even THINK about messing with my sheep!

Follow these 2 simple rules, and we'll all get along just fine. :D

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WELCOME ABOARD MP! 9 IS JUST MESSING WITH YOU ABOUT HIS SHEEP. YOU CAN MESS WITH THEM ALL YOU WANT, HE WONT CARE. :Biggrin:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
WELCOME ABOARD MP! 9 IS JUST MESSING WITH YOU ABOUT HIS SHEEP. YOU CAN MESS WITH THEM ALL YOU WANT, HE WONT CARE. :Biggrin:
:mad: Why isn't there a "thumbs down", "dislike", or "kick this guy in the nuts" button down there by the "like" button?

:Roflmao:

We'll see, 7pin. Still pretty busy. Thought I'd check it out though. See some old pals.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm still a noob though... Gonna be a while for I'm a used to this site... If there's grammar police here, they're really gonna love me. Cuz I mispell shit on purpose... ;o)

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
We'll see, 7pin. Still pretty busy. Thought I'd check it out though. See some old pals.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm still a noob though... Gonna be a while for I'm a used to this site... If there's grammar police here, they're really gonna love me. Cuz I mispell shit on purpose... ;o)
Dear Monster Pike:

I don't believe there are any "grammar police" here. Of course, having been a newspaper copy editor for decades, I notice numerous grammatical errors, but I refrain from commenting about them, the exception being if someone were to criticize my grammar (but that doesn't seem to happen in this forum).