Well Guys...

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
:D:D:DI am writing to you from the desk of my new job :D:D:D

Went off and left my cell phone at home :mad::mad:
Awesome! :Thumbsup: I got to work yesterday and realized I had left my coffee on the counter at home. :mad:

Fortunately, they have coffee here at work (even though it's shit compared to my own), and using those little 6 oz styrofoam cups was a total PITA compared to my 20 oz steel insulated cup (thermos brand, I'm poor so no Yeti! lol ), so I was able to get my caffeine fix before killing anyone, so I guess it was better than nothing! :Roflmao:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
CONGRATS LIVE! BUT THAT SUCKS TOO. MRS LIVE AT HOME ALONE WITH YOUR PHONE. NOTHING GOOD IS GOING TO COME FROM THAT!!!

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GOOD NEWS THOUGH. SHE DIDNT MAKE IT DOWN TO THE W'S. I DIDNT GET A TEXT FROM YOU TODAY ASKING WHO IS "WHITE TRASH BITCH".

livespive

Fine thanks. She had her first day of PT today and they said her face looked great compared to when she came in (face droop). Her other muscle test were good as well. They are still going to have her come in for a while.

I can still hear a little slur when she talks but I have had to listen to her for a while. :p:D;)

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Glad to hear this news! Sounds pretty positive. :)

My wife has an aunt who had a stroke a few months back. She lost almost all of her vocabulary and has had to relearn how to speak and communicate. She still struggles quite a bit from what I understand. And I think she lost some motor skills too. Not sure how much she'll be able to get back at this point.

Sounds like Mrs. Live fared better and may be able to have a full recovery (great news!). Stay strong and supportive. :Thumbsup: