Well

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
The sooner you all realize that Trump is playing you like a fiddle the better off we will be.
It's all about Trump and it always was, the only thing Trump cares about is Trump.
Narcissist!!!!!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
The sooner you all realize that Trump is playing you like a fiddle the better off we will be.
It's all about Trump and it always was, the only thing Trump cares about is Trump.
Narcissist!!!!!!!
No point in the debate. You'll get to see very soon. Somehow, I don't see the removal of history and our historic figures, and the dumbing down of America by closing schools, better for the citizens. Maybe it's just me.

sevenpin63

Addicted Member
Not sure if I will like what Biden and his cronies will do time will tell. But I sure know what I'm looking at with Trump Captain Chaos and it's not pretty

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
FOR LIKE THE 84th TIME IN HERE, I DONT CARE FOR BIDEN EITHER.
Dear WAMO:

If you don't like Trump or Biden, who DO you care for, or do you dislike ALL American politicians?

Who is your "cup of tea" so to speak? Kamala? Pelosi? Adam Schiff? Andrew Cuomo? Mike Pence? Other(s)?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
He never called for violence.

The president elect waited until September to denounce the violence.

People have put the president office time and time again on some pedestal and fail to understand how our country is run.

There is nothing wrong to point out what happened during the election.

So all the Mayor's, CNN talking heads, and all politicians should suffer too?

We have as a country too much idolization of people and titles that has led us down this road. It's an easy scapegoat to point at titles and offices so they don't have to hold themselves accountable or their kind accountable. It's easy to blame Trump and use his title as an excuse so "the otherside" can go doing what it wants unnoticed and unpunished.

Don't believe for a second we'd have the same result if all the testimony and laws broken during the election somehow favored Trump antifa would be doing the same thing. And it would have been praised by the left and the Media.

Sadly sane senators who had a plan to at least have a real discussion about the election won't be heard.
Dear Djarum300:

SPOT ON, MY FRIEND!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's widely known that antifa infiltrated the protest and started the violence.
Dear Greg T:

Needless to say, it's not reported that way in the fake-news lamestream media, and the biased media "journalists" won't even bother to investigate such possibility!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
No point in the debate. You'll get to see very soon. Somehow, I don't see the removal of history and our historic figures, and the dumbing down of America by closing schools, better for the citizens. Maybe it's just me.
Dear Greg T:

It's not just you, but by the time that many other Americans realize what they actually voted for, it will be too late. And it won't be long until China -- and to a lesser extent, Russia -- surpasses the U.S. in the world power structure!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Not sure if I will like what Biden and his cronies will do time will tell. But I sure know what I'm looking at with Trump Captain Chaos and it's not pretty.
Dear sevenpin63:

You think there's "chaos" now? I hope that you and other anti-Trumpers enjoy your upcoming "learning experience" ... but it isn't going to be pretty!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

It's not just you, but by the time that many other Americans realize what they actually voted for, it will be too late. And it won't be long until China -- and to a lesser extent, Russia -- surpasses the U.S. in the world power structure!
January 20th is when China officially takes possession of the U.S.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DONT KNOW G, I DONT THINK RUSSIA IS GOING TO HAND IT OVER WITHOUT A FIGHT. SINCE TRUMP WILL BE BY PUTINS SIDE TELLING HIM HOW THINGS RUN OVER HERE. :Thumbsup:

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
POSTS 39 AND 40. OMG! RIGHT WING TRUMP SUPPORTERS POST SHIT BACKING TRUMP! HAS THAT EVER HAPPENED BEFORE?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I DONT KNOW G, I DONT THINK RUSSIA IS GOING TO HAND IT OVER WITHOUT A FIGHT. SINCE TRUMP WILL BE BY PUTINS SIDE TELLING HIM HOW THINGS RUN OVER HERE. :Thumbsup:
Putin and China both are drooling at this opportunity. They know a gutless commie liberal will bow to every need they may ask of him.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
GUTLESS COMMIE LIBERAL? YOU MEAN THATS WORSE THAN A BRAINLESS NARCISSIST NAZI?

YOU GUYS SEEM PRETTY SURE HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN OUT WITH BIDEN. SAME GROUP OF GUYS THAT SAID NO WAY TRUMP LOSES TO BIDEN. I DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YA'LL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT POLITICAL SHIT ANYMORE. ITS OBVIOUS YOUR "OPINIONS" ARE WAY OFF BASE. AND NOT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS GAVE ME THE TEXAS LOTTO NUMBERS, SO NO, YA'LL CANT SEE WHATS COMING! ITS ALL GUESS WORK. BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR THOUGHTLESS NAZI RHETORIC. ITS FUNNY AS HELL. :Roflmao:

Last edited:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
GUTLESS COMMIE LIBERAL? YOU MEAN THATS WORSE THAN A BRAINLESS NARCISSIST NAZI?

YOU GUYS SEEM PRETTY SURE HOW THINGS ARE GOING TO TURN OUT WITH BIDEN. SAME GROUP OF GUYS THAT SAID NO WAY TRUMP LOSES TO BIDEN. I BELIEVE ANYTHING YA'LL HAVE TO SAY ABOUT POLITICAL SHIT ANYMORE. ITS OBVIOUS YOUR "OPINIONS" ARE WAY OFF BASE. AND NOT ONE OF YOU FUCKERS GAVE ME THE TEXAS LOTTO NUMBERS, SO NO, YA'LL CANT SEE WHATS COMING! ITS ALL GUESS WORK. BUT KEEP POSTING YOUR THOUGHTLESS NAZI RHETORIC. ITS FUNNY AS HELL. :Roflmao:
Uh, they've TOLD us what the goal is. You've not paid attention. Sad part is, soon we'll all be too poor to pay attention.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
STOP G, YOUR KILLING ME. MY SIDES ARE HURTING. :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: TRUMP DIDNT FOLLOW THRU WITH 100% OF WHAT HE PROMISED. WHY DO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINK BIDEN IS GOING FOLLOW THRU WITH 100% OF EVERYTHING HE SAID? I AM SHIPPING YOU A BOX OF STRAWS G. IM AFRAID YOUR GOING TO RUN OUT OF GRASPING MATERIAL.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
STOP G, YOUR KILLING ME. MY SIDES ARE HURTING. :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: :Roflmao: TRUMP DIDNT FOLLOW THRU WITH 100% OF WHAT HE PROMISED. WHY DO YOU OR ANYBODY ELSE THINK BIDEN IS GOING FOLLOW THRU WITH 100% OF EVERYTHING HE SAID? I AM SHIPPING YOU A BOX OF STRAWS G. IM AFRAID YOUR GOING TO RUN OUT OF GRASPING MATERIAL.
Better hurry. Those straws will be illegal soon.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
You forgot about Iran. And what about Trump's little buddy in N. Korea?

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We can expect our fatter bank accounts on January 21st. Why not 20th? I'm allowing him some wiggle room. 21st means another $2k each. He says it right here.