What Type Of Drunk Are You?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I would say I'm a cross between The Nutty Professor and Mary Poppins on this scale. Out from behind the keyboard, I'm not a great conversationalist - more introverted and don't make friend (nor enemies, generally) easily. But after a few drinks I can loosen up and become more talkative (much to the dismay of my sober, designated driver wife, who has asked me on more than one occasion on the ride home to "please shut up" lol.) Despite losing some inhibitions, I still don't get too crazy and seldom find trouble or have any regrets the next day.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't consume alcoholic beverages anymore (and haven't for nearly a decade), but I certainly did consume quite a bit of beer (and other alcoholic beverages) for more than four decades, and without a doubt, I would have been more "linked" to the Hemingway category.

My personality changed little, regardless of the amount of consumption, and I don't tend to have perceived emotional mood swings. For example, my attitude -- outwardly, at least -- wouldn't seem much different if things were going good or bad in various venues (including such places as bowling centers or dog tracks).