Who could have forseen this?

bbfreeburn

That's true. He's reacting to all the Bam Bam fuckups and repairing them. That's why we now have a record high market and lowest unemployment rate in 17 years.
Gee, when Obama was president he had nothing to do with lowering unemployment.

radioactive

You're right about that. It kept increasing at a steady pace.
And they fudged the numbers, part time jobs were counted as newly created jobs, people who had run out of unemployment coverage and who gave up on looking were no longer counted in the unemployment numbers. I know for most of Obama's presidency I was only employed part time.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Gee, when Obama was president he had nothing to do with lowering unemployment.
Dear bbfreeburn:

If you liked the unemployment trend during the Obama years, you should absolutely love what has happened with regard to unemployment since Obama left office.

bbfreeburn

And they fudged the numbers, part time jobs were counted as newly created jobs, people who had run out of unemployment coverage and who gave up on looking were no longer counted in the unemployment numbers. I know for most of Obama's presidency I was only employed part time.
Who is to say the current numbers aren't fudged?
Hell, they are put out by politicians who are known liars.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
How can PETA have a problem with someone relieving sheep stress?
It's because they always assume the worst about people. I don't think they could differentiate between Dolly bleating out in pain/alarm and her bleating while in the throes of the Big O. Dolly's a screamer when you get her going! :Inlove: