Who is the Anonymous Senior Trump Admin Official Who Wrote that NYT Op-Ed?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I DUNO DJ. PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS THAT DEGRADE THE BUSINESS OR DEFAME THE BOSS, SHOULD BE FIRED, EVERYTIME. I AM THE BOSS OF MY BUSINESS. AND IF I HAVE TO FIRE 20 PEOPLE TO FIND 5 GOOD PEOPLE, THAT WILL DO THINGS MY WAY (THE RIGHT WAY), I WILL DO JUST THAT. IF I FOUND OUT THAT MY EMPLOYEE WAS TALKING SHIT BEHIND MY BACK BECAUSE I DIDNT DO THINGS THE WAY HE WAS USED TO DOING THEM, HE WOULD BE LUCKY IF FIRED WAS ALL THAT HAPPENED. IF I GAVE A GUY A JOB AND HE DOESNT LIKE THE WAY I DO THINGS, GET OUT!

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Obviously, I don't know who wrote the op-ed, but I'm pretty keen when it comes to predictions and analyzing things, and I'm going to put forward the name of the possible writer that no one has mentioned (or even considered) to my knowledge … and that person is ...

JEROME POWELL, chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank
Following up on my own post ...

The more I think about it, there may not even be an actual Trump administration official as the source of the article. It may be a piece concocted (and penned) by one or more members of the newspaper's editorial board. So I'm adding that possibility as my No. 2 choice.

And a No. 3 choice is JON HUNTSMAN, U.S. Ambassador to Russia.

Djarum300

Addicted Member
I DUNO DJ. PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS THAT DEGRADE THE BUSINESS OR DEFAME THE BOSS, SHOULD BE FIRED, EVERYTIME. I AM THE BOSS OF MY BUSINESS. AND IF I HAVE TO FIRE 20 PEOPLE TO FIND 5 GOOD PEOPLE, THAT WILL DO THINGS MY WAY (THE RIGHT WAY), I WILL DO JUST THAT. IF I FOUND OUT THAT MY EMPLOYEE WAS TALKING SHIT BEHIND MY BACK BECAUSE I DIDNT DO THINGS THE WAY HE WAS USED TO DOING THEM, HE WOULD BE LUCKY IF FIRED WAS ALL THAT HAPPENED. IF I GAVE A GUY A JOB AND HE DOESNT LIKE THE WAY I DO THINGS, GET OUT!
I'm not talking about defaming a company one works necessarily. But in that regards, there are wistleblower laws out there to protect individuals reporting possible illegal activity.

I more talking about people voicing on their own time their political opinions that a company might not agree with.

Are federal employees not allowed to have political opinions that shouldn't cost them their job? Would the script be flipped if this was under Obama?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
ILLEGAL ACTIVITY IN OUR GOVERNMENT, NO F'N WAY! THERE SHOULD BE SOMEBODY IN TROUBLE DAILY. :Laugh::Roflmao::Roflmao:
VOICING A POLITICAL OPINION ON THEIR ON TIME, I THINK THATS THEIR BUSINESS.
IF YOUR GOING TO HAVE A DIFFERING OPINION THAN THE GUY THAT IS OFFERING YOU THE JOB, SAY SORRY, I DONT AGREE WITH WHAT YOU STAND FOR. OBAMA WHO?