Why ESPN is losing viewers

Djarum300

Addicted Member
Flip it over to one of their talk programs and talking about gun control fixing all the mass shootings in the response to the KC shooting.

This is talking heads who live in NYC who act like something just has to be done.

Keep in mind we have no idea what the motive was nor do we know how the weapons were obtained.

These people don't care that strictly laws means thousands of self defense and life saving measures might go away with stricter gun control.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
We were just saddled with a whole set of gun laws in Michigan. As of yesterday, our weapons must be in a locked cabinet, unloaded and the ammo locked in another area. Long guns now require intensive background checks and must be registered. Also, all weapons require a purchase permit from law enforcement. Well, I got news for them. I will NOT be registering my long guns, AND, they will remain loaded and standing in the corner as usual. Also, my three fully loaded handguns will remain as follows: Glock 9mm on my nightstand, Glock .380ACP in my pocket, and my .22LR Beretta sitting on my computer desk. There are more laws than that, but I haven't read the entire thing yet. I did notify Whitmer, however, that I will not be in compliance with her unconstitutional bullshit.