YAAAAYYYY FOR OfuckingBAMAcare!!!!

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY for Obamacare!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Just got word that the premiums for our medigap plans are going up from $122.00/mo. to $314.00/mo. Wife and I both have a policy, so instead of $244.00 for the supplement it will now be $628.00!!!! THANK YOU, OfuckingBama!!!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
This is great! Working out just how it was planned to! Soon the middle class will be destroyed, then the world will be ours to do with as we please!

Mua-hahahahahaaaa!!! :Devilish:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY for Obamacare!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! Just got word that the premiums for our medigap plans are going up from $122.00/mo. to $314.00/mo. Wife and I both have a policy, so instead of $244.00 for the supplement it will now be $628.00!!!! THANK YOU, OfuckingBama!!!!
Dear Greg T:

That's "only" 257%. It gets even "better" as more years pass -- unless the entire Obamacare fiasco is abolished once and for all.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
This is great! Working out just how it was planned to!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

What should have been expected? All of the Democrats passed the horrible legislation without even reading it, just because Barack Hussein Obama and his minions told them to.

Good Times Good Times

That's why you all voted for Donald J. Trump.....those premiums will be coming down............way down.........and it's going to be, let me tell you, it will be something. We're going to have the premiums the lowest....look, low. That's just how it's going to be. We are tired of losing, and getting poor deals. We're going to make deals and great negotiations to bring down your premium.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
That's why you all voted for Donald J. Trump.....those premiums will be coming down............way down.........and it's going to be, let me tell you, it will be something. We're going to have the premiums the lowest....look, low. That's just how it's going to be. We are tired of losing, and getting poor deals. We're going to make deals and great negotiations to bring down your premium.
That's not even the point. This has nothing to do with Trump. EVERYONE was suppose to save at least $2500.00/yr under Bam Bam's care, remember? He lied, he knew it, he planned it and my premiums will triple. He's a dick assed cunt weasel.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
That's not even the point. This has nothing to do with Trump. EVERYONE was suppose to save at least $2500.00/yr under Bam Bam's care, remember? He lied, he knew it, he planned it and my premiums will triple. He's a dick assed cunt weasel.
... but he got every one of the Demoncrats to support Obamacare, even if they didn't know what they were supporting.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
... but he got every one of the Demoncrats to support Obamacare, even if they didn't know what they were supporting.
If anyone actually believes they didn't know exactly what they were voting for, I've got some oceanfront property in AZ for sale... those fucking assholes knew exactly what they were doing!!

Dumb as balls either way - by not knowing and still voting for it, or claiming to not know what they were voting for. Piss poor excuse for "leadership". Of course, we don't expect to be deceived and led to slaughter, in which area they are quite competent.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
There is "stuff" buried inside this ACA that has nothing to do healthcare. Sneaky bastards. The law needs to be stripped of anything that is not healthcare related.

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Dang. Not too bad, dude. I'm impressed. Smartass!! LOL

MI2AZ

If anyone actually believes they didn't know exactly what they were voting for, I've got some oceanfront property in AZ for sale...

Hey, stay away from my property. Range wars. There's not enough grass here for sheep.

Besides, everyone knows the best beaches will be in Nevada. :)

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HEY REV. GTGT SOUNDS SPOT ON. MAKES ME THINK HE HAS BEEN WATCHING TONS OF TRUMP VIDEO. MAYBE HE IS HAVING A CHANGE OF HEART. :p:Biggrin: