American hero John McCain proves to be a BIG-TIME LIAR!

bbfreeburn

Actually he is an honorable man who wants the Senate to function as intended - a body that works as a whole, not with one party excluded from discussion and having input.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear bbfreeburn:

John McCain is NOT an "honorable man" because an honorable man doesn't lie to get elected, and he doesn't destroy the ability of the Republican Party to keep its promises.

Throughout his 2016 re-election, McCain -- via hundreds of commercials, statements, debates and editorials -- PROMISED to vote for a wall on the Mexican border and to repeal and replace Obamacare.

However, the first chance that McCain had to vote for the wall, HE VOTED AGAINST IT ... and the first time he had a chance to vote on the repeal and replacement of Obamacare, HE VOTED AGAINST IT.

Indeed, the first chance he had to keep his promises to vote for the wall and Obamacare repeal, HE LIED TO THE VOTERS and he gave the middle finger to the Republicans and the American people.

He based his campaign on PROMISES to vote to repeal and replace Obamacare, but then he does the opposite. Just because of the fact that he was a war hero DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE ISN'T A FIRST-CLASS LIAR.

livespive

I don't think he voted against it. He just voted not to get rid of it unless there was something in it's place, and that is smart.

Obamacare might implode, but it is working for some people right now, and to go forward with no real plan in place is foolish.

If Trump really wants to clean the swamp, clean the health care system the right way.

bbfreeburn

I don't think he voted against it. He just voted not to get rid of it unless there was something in it's place, and that is smart.

Obamacare might implode, but it is working for some people right now, and to go forward with no real plan in place is foolish.

If Trump really wants to clean the swamp, clean the health care system the right way.
Well said.;

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
As stated in my original post, Sen. John McCain of Arizona -- a hero in wartime and peacetime -- is a LIAR who recently gave the middle finger to President Trump, the GOP and the American people when he cast the deciding no vote on a Senate bill dealing with repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

Coming off recent sensitive brain surgery, McCain risked his life to attend the Senate vote, which came after years of McCain's consistent campaign advertisements and promises that vowed his support for repeal of Obamacare.

Even despite that vote, McCain should do the honorable thing and make a courageous decision to reverse his decision and pledge to support future replacement bills. In fact, he should take the lead in efforts to fix health care for the American people before it's too late (when Obamacare fully implodes).

In addition to prohibitive insurance costs, it won't be long until many people won't even be able to buy Obamacare insurance of any type, even if they can afford it, as insurance companies continue to pull out of the Obamacare exchanges at an alarming rate. A total disaster can be accomplished if McCain were to keep his longstanding promises and change his vote.

livespive

If they don't have a plan his vote was sound.....

Just like the wall. The wall is a band aid. Sure it might be a start, but they have nothing else to go with it.
I am for keeping the illegals out, but you have to have a plan.

Fix the problem, not mask it.

As stated in my original post, Sen. John McCain of Arizona -- a hero in wartime and peacetime -- is a LIAR who recently gave the middle finger to President Trump, the GOP and the American people when he cast the deciding no vote on a Senate bill dealing with repeal and replacement of Obamacare.

Coming off recent sensitive brain surgery, McCain risked his life to attend the Senate vote, which came after years of McCain's consistent campaign advertisements and promises that vowed his support for repeal of Obamacare.

Even despite that vote, McCain should do the honorable thing and make a courageous decision to reverse his decision and pledge to support future replacement bills. In fact, he should take the lead in efforts to fix health care for the American people before it's too late (when Obamacare fully implodes).

In addition to prohibitive insurance costs, it won't be long until many people won't even be able to buy Obamacare insurance of any type, even if they can afford it, as insurance companies continue to pull out of the Obamacare exchanges at an alarming rate. A total disaster can be accomplished if McCain were to keep his longstanding promises and change his vote.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
If they don't have a plan his vote was sound.....

Just like the wall. The wall is a band aid. Sure it might be a start, but they have nothing else to go with it.
I am for keeping the illegals out, but you have to have a plan.

Fix the problem, not mask it.
Nope. REMOVE the problem and start over. Not only is Bam Bam care collapsing, doctors and hospitals are refusing to accept it and patients are being turned away. At this moment, the problem is not healthcare...it's Obamacare. PLUS, it's still illegal to "offer" somebody something and then penalize, fine, or tax them when they opt out. I'm STILL waiting for someone to show me the piece of the constitution that says healthcare is a right. Once that is established we can move forward.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

You'll be waiting a long, long time.
Yup. And that's why I can't understand why this is even an issue. Bam Bam Care is illegal and should be obliterated immediately. And, just to get the ball rolling we need to allow insurance companies to sell across state lines. My guess is that, by the time another healthcare bill is drafted, the system will have fixed itself.

livespive

See the problem is doctors took an oath.

It's not that it's a right in my view, it's that the doctors are failing to do what they are supposed to do.

Nope. REMOVE the problem and start over. Not only is Bam Bam care collapsing, doctors and hospitals are refusing to accept it and patients are being turned away. At this moment, the problem is not healthcare...it's Obamacare. PLUS, it's still illegal to "offer" somebody something and then penalize, fine, or tax them when they opt out. I'm STILL waiting for someone to show me the piece of the constitution that says healthcare is a right. Once that is established we can move forward.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
See the problem is doctors took an oath.

It's not that it's a right in my view, it's that the doctors are failing to do what they are supposed to do.
As far as I know, and I haven't looked it up, the doctor only swears to do no harm. Refusing treatment is not doing harm.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I don't think the problem resides with the doctors... it's the for profit hospitals and pharmaceutical industry whose goal is to extract every last penny they can from each patient AND their insurance provider. Not to maximize care or efficiency, but to maximize profit. And the insurance industry plays along. They're certainly doing little to curb the explosive costs of healthcare. After all, it helps sell more insurance if a single trip to the ER for something simple, stitches for example, could bankrupt the family if they didn't have coverage.