Damn Guys.............

radioactive

I haven't been on for a while. Went on vacation, went to a ball game and had a heart attack. They told me it was probably the best place it could have happened, the hospital was 4 blocks from the ball park. Had the attack at 11:30 was having a cath at 12, it was that quick. Spent the next 3 1/2 days in the hospital.

livespive

Man, hope you are feeling better.

I guess you will have to stop posting, and looking at all the pictures ;)

Get well.

Last edited:

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Dang, man. Glad you're still with us! Hope all goes well with the recovery. :)

Maybe you should skip the political threads for a while... and anything NSFW! :Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Holy crap! Noticed you MIA for a while. Hope you're doing well and have no further complications!

MI2AZ

Wow, Radioactive, glad you're still around after that. You were lucky to be so close to a hospital when it happened. Get well, listen to your doctors, and continue to post here for the next 40 yrs or so.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Dear radioactive:

I'm glad that you made it through that traumatic ordeal, and sincere best wishes for a speedy recovery. Kind personal regards, and God bless you, my forum friend.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
HOLY CRAP RADIO! GLAD YOUR OK. FOLLOW THE DR'S ORDERS. WE WANT YOU AROUND ALOT LONGER. GREAT TO HEAR YOU WERE THAT CLOSE TO HELP. GET WELL AND COME BACK SOON.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND STAY AWAY FROM THE MELANIA TRUMP NUDE PICS. TO MUCH BLOOD FLOW TO THE NETHER REGIONS YA KNOW.