Fall Sux

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Fucking 35° nights and 45° to 50° days with over cast skies, dampish, rainy shit. Hate this shit. Hate this shit BAAAAAAAAD

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Gonna drink tea all day, take some good pics of some pistons I have for sale and get them listed. Then it's recliner and remote time. Fuck this weather. I'll hibernate.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
WE ARE STILL HAVING WARM WEATHER. MID TO HIGH 80'S DURING THE DAY, 60'S AT NIGHT. THE COLD HASNT HIT HERE YET. STILL GUNNA HIT THE RECLINER.

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
WE ARE STILL HAVING WARM WEATHER. MID TO HIGH 80'S DURING THE DAY, 60'S AT NIGHT. THE COLD HASNT HIT HERE YET. STILL GUNNA HIT THE RECLINER.
This morning was a brisk 66 on the way to work. Almost needed a jacket! :p OK, not really. These 80 degree days and 65-70 degree nights are hard to beat! I love spring and fall down here. :cool:

Just think, Greg... by Thanksgiving you'll be shoveling snow! :Roflmao:

Djarum300

Addicted Member
We've been seeing 35 degree swings from afternoon highs and morning lows. We've been running 10 degrees warmer than average for October.

Robadat

We've been seeing night time lows in mid to lower 40's the last few nights with daytime highs in the fifties. Not too bad, yet...

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
It's getting "cold" down here in Florida, too. We've had one overnight low temperature in the upper 50s -- with most of the recent LOWS near or above 70 -- and a couple daytime temperatures below 80 so far.

TRANSLATED: The weather is NEAR-PERFECT. Isn't it great in the Sunshine State?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Yeah, I'll be coming down there for you next, Willie!
Dear Greg T:

You might consider coming down here at the outset of winter. Last year, on the first two days of winter (Dec. 21-22) -- if you call it that in Florida -- the high temperature was 88 and 89 degrees, respectively. And in fact, during the entire month of December, the highs were in the 80s on 28 of the 31 days.