Fox News Host Slams Trump

livespive

His critics are not leaders.........

Trump is in new position now, this is not The Apprentice, and he is not in the board room of his company.
It takes a different skill set.

Absorb what is useful.

You can listen to something without doing it.

Dear livespive:

Is it your contention that Trump needs to listen to critics while his critics don't (or need not) "listen" to contrary viewpoints?

MI2AZ

Dear MI2AZ:

Then, for instance, why are there so many protests -- and even acts of violence -- when a conservative speaker is scheduled to speak at a college campus?

I don't agree with violence, I hope none of us do, but what is wrong with protests? And I think, that speaker was very racist, a white supremacist? Not sure, I have not followed that story.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
His critics are not leaders.........

Trump is in new position now, this is not The Apprentice, and he is not in the board room of his company.
It takes a different skill set.

Absorb what is useful.

You can listen to something without doing it.
Dear livespive:

Trump and his staff -- if not both -- consistently monitor all major American news outlets, plus there is monitoring of worldwide news outlets as well.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I don't agree with violence, I hope none of us do, but what is wrong with protests? And I think, that speaker was very racist, a white supremacist? Not sure, I have not followed that story.
Dear MI2AZ:

There is nothing wrong with protests -- non-violent protests, that is -- but shouldn't both conservatives and liberals be allowed to speak and present their views (especially when scheduled to speak at a certain venue)?

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
AND THE FLIP SIDE OF THE COIN. IF TRUMP WAS QUIET ABOUT ANY OF THE BARBS, CERTAIN PEOPLE WOULD SAY, "SEE, HE CANT STAND UP FOR HIMSELF. HE IS A PUSSY". ITS A NO WIN FOR HIM AT THIS POINT. TRUMP = EGOTIST / OBAMA = LYING JACKASS. NOT REALLY ANYWAY TO BALANCE THAT. GOOD LUCK.

livespive

I don't think so. There is standing up for yourself, and then there is acting like an ass. Trump is acting like an ass.

AND THE FLIP SIDE OF THE COIN. IF TRUMP WAS QUIET ABOUT ANY OF THE BARBS, CERTAIN PEOPLE WOULD SAY, "SEE, HE CANT STAND UP FOR HIMSELF. HE IS A PUSSY". ITS A NO WIN FOR HIM AT THIS POINT. TRUMP = EGOTIST / OBAMA = LYING JACKASS. NOT REALLY ANYWAY TO BALANCE THAT. GOOD LUCK.

MI2AZ

And Trump's kids want to hang around the White House to keep an eye on him because they fear for his mental stability.
There are stories that he is having mental issues.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
And Trump's kids want to hang around the White House to keep an eye on him because they fear for his mental stability.
There are stories that he is having mental issues.
Stories ... speculation ... "fake news" ... far-left propaganda ... all part of the liberals' "playbook."