Haven't seen

MI2AZ

I figured most were just trolls from BR stalking... perhaps not. But why else go through the trouble to sign up then not participate? There are several sites I read pretty regularly that I have not joined.

I think you have to sign up in order to read this forum. Once they checked out this forum, is that the reason they did not continue with participating?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
I think you have to sign up in order to read this forum. Once they checked out this forum, is that the reason they did not continue with participating?
Or are the old BR trolls checking in to see if we're plotting sinister things against them? :Cautious:

Enquiring minds want to know! :D:Roflmao:

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I've made many attempts to draw the old gang over but most of them have me blocked. If anyone still has ties over there please ask them over.

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
I've made many attempts to draw the old gang over but most of them have me blocked. If anyone still has ties over there please ask them over.
Dear Greg T:

Why would a lot of them have you "blocked"? I thought you got along pretty well with most of them over there.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
Dear Greg T:

Why would a lot of them have you "blocked"? I thought you got along pretty well with most of them over there.
Back from the last big blowout over there, PD, and all the others blocked me. I realize that I was pretty rough on them but I kinda thought they knew it was just internet banter. I can't even remember all the handles now, but i went back thru all my PMs and began to send out messages when I found this place because I wanted to invite everyone over. My message was received by about 4 people.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
It just seems to me that rational people should be able to move beyond the discord and disagreements of the past and start fresh the way we did here. There were some nasty situations at the other place before it was shirt canned. But, a handful of us emerged, came together and tossed aside the animosity in order to exist on the same site. I was very happy to see a few nemeses come over and join the discussions here. I'm still hoping for a large number from days of old to migrate over and start anew. Everyone is welcome here!!!

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
It just seems to me that rational people should be able to move beyond the discord and disagreements of the past and start fresh the way we did here. There were some nasty situations at the other place before it was shirt canned. But, a handful of us emerged, came together and tossed aside the animosity in order to exist on the same site. I was very happy to see a few nemeses come over and join the discussions here. I'm still hoping for a large number from days of old to migrate over and start anew. Everyone is welcome here!!!
Hey, wait a dad gummed minute! Them's sound like touchy - feely emotional, everybody get along and be happy liberal type words! :Cautious:

Watch your step, Greg... you might get your conservative card pulled! :Roflmao:

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Hey, wait a dad gummed minute! Them's sound like touchy - feely emotional, everybody get along and be happy liberal type words!
Dear 9andaWiggle:

Then again, the libs don't seem to be so "touchy-feely" and "everybody-get-along" with regard to the Inauguration (and other things), do they?

AlwaysWrite

Addicted Member
Has GTGT been back since the election?
Another one who hasn't been back since the election is toolguru, who on election day posted the following ...

Already been slapped down by a judge in Nevada who upheld the state law that Trump and his band of idiots didn't know how it read. Now he's tweeting about a voting machine in Utah malfunctioning. Says CNN reported it. I'm watching CNN right now and no, they didn't report that and they just said they didn't report it. This stupid egotist just can't get it thru his head that he is going to lose and lose yuuuge. The judges in this country will not bow down to this spoiled brat's temper tantrums.

He hasn't been back to comment with regard to his statement that (Trump) "is going to lose and lose yuuge." ... but then again, does anyone miss his comments?

9andaWiggle

Addicted Member
Honestly, I never had any issues with toolguru. Also, I CAN see how Hillary supporters would think Donald wouldn't stand a chance. Sure, Hillary is more crooked than a broken stick, but she does present herself much more professionally than Trump does. He was an outsider who never held public office, she is a lifelong politician with deep connections throughout Wash. DC. So yeah, I can see the logic in their thinking. And I can understand their disbelief at what happened.

WAMO

Spanking His Monkey
I HAVE TALKED TO SOME OF THE LOCAL GUYS THAT USED TO FREQUENT THIS SITE. MOST HAVE STUCK TO FACEBOOK AND DONT GO TO "BOWLING" SITES ANYMORE. WE USED TO HAVE ALOT OF GOOD STUFF GOING ON IN HERE. BUT I GUESS MUCH LIKE BR, THERE WERE A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO CARRIED SOME THINGS WAY TOO FAR, AND ALOT OF THE GUYS GOT TIRED OF IT.

Greg T.

The Jizz Slinger
I HAVE TALKED TO SOME OF THE LOCAL GUYS THAT USED TO FREQUENT THIS SITE. MOST HAVE STUCK TO FACEBOOK AND DONT GO TO "BOWLING" SITES ANYMORE. WE USED TO HAVE ALOT OF GOOD STUFF GOING ON IN HERE. BUT I GUESS MUCH LIKE BR, THERE WERE A COUPLE OF GUYS WHO CARRIED SOME THINGS WAY TOO FAR, AND ALOT OF THE GUYS GOT TIRED OF IT.
I'd just like to see the old bunch back without the over-sensitivity that plagued BR. Everyone has to learn to take a shot now and then without total retaliation being the next step. Holy fuck.....if I can do it anybody can!!!!!!!!

REVerse °

Addicted Member
Honestly, I never had any issues with toolguru. Also, I CAN see how Hillary supporters would think Donald wouldn't stand a chance. Sure, Hillary is more crooked than a broken stick, but she does present herself much more professionally than Trump does. He was an outsider who never held public office, she is a lifelong politician with deep connections throughout Wash. DC. So yeah, I can see the logic in their thinking. And I can understand their disbelief at what happened.
Well, Obama got elected. Twice. What had he accomplished besides being a community pest and a newly elected jr senator with little credibility?